Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(0903) Grindhouse Court

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 26 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika just sat quietly in her seat near the back, watching the masses begin to arrive...she wondered who would be foolish enough to not make an appearance. There was still plenty of time, she supposed...only two of the covenant chairs were filled, and none of the clan..

Shadow squeezed Rahyna's hand back and smiled. "Can you sit?" She asked, gesturing to the seat next to her.

Lioni walked up the stairs and bowed to the Prince. She then turned and found her childe in the crowd. She stalked up the stairs and stopped at where her childe was sitting next to him.

"Aurelle, it is customary for one's childe to sit next to their sire during court as you have not yet been released. Attend me.......now."

Without waiting for a response, she turns and finds a seat aqcross the balcony from the man influencing her childe.

Veritas walked onto the balcony, and stopped dead in her tracks at the sight of Ezekiel. She did not know what he had done, but she stared at the Coshta Bowar standing before her. Eyes wide, she skirted him and made her way up the stairs to find a seat, frequently looking over her shoulder. Once seated, she watched the Grim Reaper closely, to see what it would do.

\
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

S
    Soul

Marius let her cuddle close to him and smiled.
    "Don't worry, mon amour. As long as you are with me you will be under my protection." He craned his neck as well, looking to see what got her so scared and saw Ezekiel. He greeted the kindred with a nod and a smile, then turned back to Aurelie.
    "Not to worry, that is Ezekiel, also of the Dragons." he whispered reassuringly in her ear.
    "Oh, and when this is finished, I would love to take you out. You look far too beautiful for only this occasion." His French was soft and lustful.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa's limo pulls up to the Grindhouse. Exiting, he makes his way inside, only to come back out a few minutes later. After exchanging texts on his phone, he greets Martin Carpenter and invites him into the limousine, holding his finger up to his lips until they are inside.

Inside is a man wearing a sleeping mask.

"This is our 'friend' that I was asked to play tour guide for,"
    he explains to Martin. "He calls me Mr. Guide. Joe," he says to the Detective, "this is Mr. Chaperone. If I cannot lead you to the sight, Mr. Chaperone will."

Looking at Martin, Asa pulls out a pen and quickly writes:

Final Death ONLY. Has been 'instructed' to only look where directed. ??'s

He handed Martin the legal pad.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

People, well, Kindred, were still arriving when Johann rushed through the door, smiling at the fact he had made it, for a second he'd wondered what would happen if he didn't make it, although he wasn't in the mood for really finding it out, so he had rushed as fast as he could, making his way back from the city limits where he had being hunting, almost crashing a few times indeed, but making it there whole at least, so he figured it had being a good night...

The young Gangrel stared into the room daringly, wolven emerald eyes running through the crowd, like a predator sizing up the oposition, many powerful Beasts had being gathered there that night, more then a few a match to his own, this would certainly be interesting, a fanged smile showing on his lips as his own Beast, powerful despite his young age raising to the ocation and growling in warning, for it would not be so easely cowed.

The long black mane that was his hair fell wildly over his forehead, bangs almost covering his eyes, while the rest of it flowed free down his broad shoulders and strong back, both covered by a dusty and worn leather jacket, marked by both combat and the road alike, adding all the more to that untamed aura around him, strong arms ready at his sides, just in case anyone would lose control in such an stressful situation, his stance whide, shredded jean just as dirty and his iron tipped combat boots having hastily cleaned marks of blood on them.

He noticed Ace and Reed, so he walked towards them, sitting in the empty space behind them, making it easier for him to ask questions if needed be without seeming distracted, after all, this was a new city for him...

"Sorry to be late guys...
    Anythin' important so far...?
    " His voice came calm and slightly whispered, as to not interrupt anything that was going on then and there, his eyes not failing to notice the girl sitting right next to his friend, so close and... well β€˜confortable', the smile returning to his lips as he added "You haven't changed a bit."

Martin quickly scans the pad, and shakes his head at Asa, handing it back. "Hello, Joe," he says, looking the detective over. "I am Mr. Chaperone. I just want you to be aware of how I sound in case I need to get you in a hurry--as I'm sure Mr. Guide has told you, it would be best if we not have any problems this night."

Lioni turned slowly after Marius spoke and looked at him. "I am so glad she has your permission, Marius. If you continue to influence my childe, I promise I will make your unlife very unpleasant."

She looks at Aurelle. "That was not a request. Come, now."

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"One of us will come for you, Joe," Asa said as they left the limo. "If you wish, Olivette will make small talk to keep you company, or you may nap."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 4 of 26 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread