Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max leads the two kindred downstairs to one of the private meeting rooms; guiding Dirge to one of the chairs before taking his own. He waits for O-Yama to enter and take his seat as well before beginning.*

So we think this all might have something to do with that prominent group of young activist pagans? They have a website where they raise awareness for their religion and environmental causes, they have an online monthly newsletter, a message board, and I've seen quiet a few out, handing out pamphlets, and trying to recruit new members. They call themselves the Children of the Land.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama enters and takes a seat, listening to Heinz as he begins before replying with his thoughts on the matter.

"Do we know where they are operating from? If they have some form of base of worship or operations where they conduct their religious worship and study? That, in my eyes, would be our best lead to follow, Heirophant Dirge could even pose as a would be worshipper to garner information from them, gain their friendship. Is not the Circle a pagan form of worship? I cannot say I know much of religions in this modern era, but my understanding is that it is." O-Yama says, waiting to see what they would think of his idea.

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge listened to both men before she finally replied, "I think that the plan could work, but having some back up would be nice to help lessen the risk. If one of you could join me as another potential recruit I think it would increase our chances of success. I think the need for this is clear to anyone who was at the last court. I had attended court, spoke, and never realized just how exactly they chose to decorate it." she said with a brief flash of mild embarrassment and anger over Markos' display. "While I feel I am capable I know my limitations and if I'm able to infultrate the group there is much that I will miss simply because I am blind that a sighted person would not. Do either one of you possess the ability to mask your presence?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods* I can, in more ways than one. As you can tell, I can mask my Beast, and I've trained myself to resist it's influence in other ways; along with the gifts my Clan usually posses. If there are other Kindred embedded within the group we seek out, it will prove more dangerous to you though, Ms Dirge. I think it would be best to make initial contact and feel them out. If it's only a few others we have to deal with, they will have positioned themselves at the top. if, on the other hand, they are dispersed through out the power structure, it will be significantly more difficult and dangerous.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

"I agree," Dirge said. "I can make the initial contact if you guys want. A blind woman typically doesn't come across as very threatening and perhaps they would be more apt to let stuff slip. Short contact though. I don't like the idea of being there by myself if something bad happens. It would be nice to have anyone nearby that can go unseen do so and be close by if needed. You can't be too close cause I've met people who can see through it so you'll have to be careful."

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"I have no power to cloak myself from view, but I could be posted somewhere nearby easily. You enter, establish contact, and foster trust between yourself, or ourselves, and them, and we begin moving from there as quickly as we hazard it." O-Yama says.

I'm stickying this thread. Whenever y'all finish working out a plan, go ahead and fast forward to campus. I'll set the scene from there.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods* So you go in first Dirge, O-Yama can stay within visual range, and I'll hide myself somewhere inconspicuous. Feel things out, and try not to get ourselves killed. Sounds simple enough...

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"Aye, it sounds like the easiest plan... though, that saying, the best laid plans..." O-Yama says, standing and offering an arm to Dirge to assist her as the three make to leave the club. "Let us make haste."

The Kindred arrive on campus. Few students are out and about this evening, preferring to spend their time in the library, for the truly enthusiastic, in their dorms drinking, for the underage, or out at nearby bars. Those who are out are rarely alone, walking with a partner or in small groups, including the Children of the Land, whom Max immediately recognizes in one of their usual spots in the quad. A thin young man with dark, dread-locked hair, a tee shirt protesting some Proposition without explaining what, exactly, it is or why one should 'just say no,' sits on the stone bench reading. His partner, the pale, raven-haired beauty with too much jewelry, too many tattoos, and not nearly enough clothing, tries to hand out pamphlets and get the attention of any passers-by. She succeeds at both tasks, easily, though a number of discarded pamphlets litter the ground from those frustrated their conversation with her did not lead to a phone number. The cover says Respect Mother Earth and has a nice picture of amber waves of grain. These are some patriotic Wiccans, apparently.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread