Ended
Watch

0214 Consillium - At the Bar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    B
    Beej

"Batmobiles are overrated. The price of jet fuel to run'm is ridiculous. And signal spotlights," Vincent shakes his head in mock sadness. "just haven't meant as much since Frank Miller." Vincent quiped back. "So you stepped in it with Miach and Idun?" He could see that. That was one conversation he was glad he didn't have to deal with.

Then he saw Bell and her shadow arrive.

"Hey Volos !" he waved at Bell's translator/bodyguard/whatever, gesturing for the pair to join him and Ermon at the bar. If/when Bell looks his way, Reverb will sign at her <Hey Bell.> Vincent then poured Ermon another double shot. "That's Volos and Bell, they work for Jammer over at the Rage." like its the most causual thing in the world.

J
    Jerry12345

Theophrastus pulls a seat next to Umbrey "Hey Umbrey, what are you drinking?"

He didn't knew anyone else around the bar, except for the girl, he was pretty sure he had seen her on television one time. He notices the red cross jars, and drops 10$ on closest one.

Orpheus sort of quietly makes his way up to the bar, he wasn't sure he wanted to talk to anyone yet without at least some sort of drink in his system. There seemed to be quite a few new faces here, only one of which, Umbrey, the Mystagogue had actually met before.

Of course, he recognized Reverb, but he didn't count as a new face.

"Hello everyone." Orpheus got out as he took the nearest empty seat. When Reverb isn't busy pouring someone else's drink Orpheus asks "Think you can recommend a whiskey for me?"

Now's the time where I wish I knew more about alcohol...

M
    Moe Ronalds

Buzz loads a tiny plate with meatballs, chooses a stool, nods to the unfamiliar mages and says howdy to the Mages he's met before. "How ya gentlefolk doin? Humdinger of a party, Reverb. Any chance I could bug ya for a tall Bulleit bourbon with a couple of ice cubes?"

B
    Beej

"Scuse me." Vincent said holding up a finger to Ermon and then stepped over to Orpheus . "No problem. How about a...oh sweet zombie Jesus!" Vincent cringed at Buzz's suit as the mage descended the stairs. "That 70s Show called and they want their wardrobe back." he said (whether it's to himself or Orpheus it's a little unclear) as he grabbed a bottle of the Glenlivet 15y French Oak Cask Reserve and poured Orpheus two fingers and then handed it to the Mysterium mage. "Here you go."

When Buzz walked up and ordered his brand, Vincent shook his head. "I don't have that but I think Makers could fill in." he said without out turning his head to look at the shelves behind him, the perks of Omnivision. "Buzz, there's not escaping that suit with Omnivision man." He commented as he turned around, grabbed the bottle and poured the mage a healthy tumbler of Markers with two ice cubes. "Here you go." Vincent said as he slid the drink to Buzz.

Drinks served, Vincent wanders back to Ermon.

Snakebite gives a delayed thumbs-up to Vince suggesting more valuable scotch and presumes he knows how to handle the matter - maybe she got started too early today. At Ermon's remark about the ladies of Sacramento, she remarks to no one in particular, "Do people still say tha'?"

Apparently the philosophical notion induces a nic-fit, as she reaches into her jacket pocket for a pack of menthols and casts it down gently on the bar. "Anyone mind? Law not-wifstanding?"
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

M
    Moe Ronalds

Buzz grins, takes a long sip from his glass of Makers and drops a $20 in the Red Cross relief jarf. "Ain't nothin' wrong with that." He sighs happily as he sets the drink down. He cocks an eyebrow at Reverb's commentary. "Sounds like a damn potent prosthetic ya got there. I'm afraid I didn't bring a second change of incredibly stylish duds. Just keep drinkin and soon enough I'll look pretty enough to take home!"

He shakes his head to Snakebite's question. "That's illegal, here? Jesus Christ. What's the point of even having an America if a man- or world-renowned punk rocker- can't even light up a sleeve of tobaccy?"

B
    Bean

Umbrey nods at Theo pleasantly. "Oh it's just a uh" He looks at the label behind the bar where Reverb had poured it for him. "A pale ale apparently. I guess it's local, I haven't heard of it before. It's not too bad, you should try it if that's your thing." He waved to other patrons as they come near him to the bar for a drink of their own (and an extra nod to Orpheas), most of them starting with liquor. The majority of them are young so Umbrey isn't too surprised, but he's not a heavy drinker himself.

He turned to the rocker and looked her over a moment to see if he recognized her before. "If my opinion matters, I'd rather ya didn't. I only just quit not too long ago ya know?" His slight Texan accent was for some reason a tad less slight this evening. And even though he objected he made a face that said 'Do it if you must'.

J
    Jerry12345

Theo seams pleasantly surprised by Umbrey. "Local? Great, I didn't had time to taste anything besides generic brands since I arrived at Sacramento." He signals the Reverb with a short wave of hand. "Same he's having please."

"My father and I actually brewed our own beer when I was younger, you know?"

He turns to snakebite, he smoked himself, but not that often. "It's probably better if you don't."

Orpheus sat by and listened to the ongoing conversation going on around, chuckling and shaking his head at Reverb's Seventies Show joke. The Mystagogue glances behind his shoulder at the others, there were a lot more new faces here than he was expecting. Some of which nobody else seemed to be recognizing, which was a problem.

"Might as well ask this now..." He started "Do any of you know who her, her, or he is?" Orpheus asks, gesturing towards the Sixteen year old Goth chick, Trashbags, and the Red Bearded man in a Hoodie.

Because if nobody here knew who they were, that likely meant that as Herald it would be worth the trouble to find out who they are and how they managed to get here.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.