THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad lifts himself from his bow and keeps his eyes focused just below the Prince's gaze so as not to seem challenging, and possibly for other reasons.

"As you know, Your Grace, my name is Konrad Roth. Not too long ago I was asked by the former Priscus, Tracy Burns, to take over her duties. I'm not sure if she told you about it but I'd thought I'd present myself tonight to get your approval. I've already begun my duties by welcoming this Kindred woman into the Domain and informing her of the Laws and expectations of your Domain. Her name is Alessandra Antinori and I've chosen her to serve as my Whip."

Konrad turns his head look at Ale and gives a nod of indication and allows the woman to extrapolate on the introduction however she wishes.

After which he returns his gaze to the general visage of the Prince. "I'd like to apologize for that man earlier. I didn't realize he is one of my Clan. I'll see to it that he is interviewed and educated in how things are done here."

And given the boot out the door if he turns out to be a liability.

Asa Twist Alessandra

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes widened in surprise when the very tall Kindred just seemed to barge his way in. Didn’t anyone teach him manners when addressing a Prince? Did he really just say ‘Your Holy Awesomeness’?! And at that, he was Family! Her eyes close for a brief second to control her desire to lay into him and to prevent anyone from seeing her roll her eyes. Her eyes snap open as the Prince address the Tall Savage and it seemed the Prince had it under control.

As a ravishing woman approaches and leads the other Savage away, she has to once again wrestle for control of her Beast. The stronger Beast of the blonde caused great fear within her own.

When Konrad begins speaking, she turns her focus back to the situation at hand. She had been introduced, best be polite and humble, remember what her Sire taught her all those years ago.

Once again, she bows, “Your Grace, it is an honor to be in your presence.” She says with respect. Her eyes turn to the stunning Kindred beside him, bowing once more, “And you as well Your Grace. I must say, that outfit is simply magnifico!” she gushes.

“I am more than happy to answer any and all questions either of you may have for me. I intend to serve not only this Domain, but my Family as well to the best of my abilities.” She wasn’t sure if either cared where she was from or anything, so best to let them decide if they wished to know instead of boring then if they didn’t.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes followed Velma and Jackson for a moment as the waif-ish Daeva led the hulking Savage away.

In eternal Requiems, size doesn't matter.

Over the years, there had been few larger than himself; one of them, Arnold Culler, had been a fixture for nearly half a decade. And none of them had compared to the petite Daeva at his side. Delicate looks could deceive.

"Very well, Mr. Roth, if you hold your Clan's esteem, then Priscus Roth you are. Thank you for taking the time to inform me of the change within Clan Gangrel. As all the other Prisci, you're free to Acknowledge, grant Hunting and Tenancy Rights to your cousins..."

Eyes fixed on Konrad with a hint of feral humor.

"...And discipline them."

Asa turned his attention to Alessandra, glancing at Twist as the Italian slipped out. "Thank you. If your Priscus is satisfied, then so am I." And, if her Priscus was wrong and she was Brood, then he would express his dissatisfaction. "Miss... "

The last word drifted away in the hint of a question.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Disciplining those of the Family who stepped outta line, now there was something she could certainly get behind. And their tall Cousin might be due for some of that disciplinary action, which was a fun thought.

Attention turned back to the Prince,

“Antinori,” she answered his question, “Alessandra Antinori Your Grace.” She wasn’t expecting to ever be on a first name basis with him, so she left it at that.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Thank you, Your Grace, you can count on me to do just that." Konrad's eyes glance with a slight turn of his head in the direction of his giant cousin with the arm of a former Harpy on theirs.

Looking back to the Prince, Konrad bows his head once more and once again to the silent woman on his arm who remains ever mysterious.

"If Your Grace hasn't any other need of me, I might attend to my Clan's supervision."

Short but sweet, and better than expected. A lot of what is said isn't spoken between them.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Almost in tune with Asa's cold words to Jax, Twist's gaze shifts to him. And with each clear word issued to the man, her dark eyes seem to darken and though there is no visual shift, she seems almost tensed. A coiled spring waiting for the trigger to be unlatched.

But she does not. Velma arrives in time to save the man. Oh, he possibly could have fumbled his way back out of his misstep. It was possible. It just... wasn't likely.

Watching Velma and Jax for a moment later, her attention is drawn back Alessandra 's words, or rather the sound of them. Catching Asa 's glance, there is a flicker of a smile just for him before a more socially polite one replaces it and she turns back to the two.

"Grazie. Siete anche abbastanza sorprendente stasera."* She said, her earlier edge gone, replaced with an almost excited pleasure at the idea of a fellow Italian. As she issued the compliment to Alessandra she gave the other woman another, more thorough once over than what she had given when she and Konrad first approached. After all, if she didn't want to show it off- perhaps she shouldn't have worn it.

Italian Translation
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

7. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

If she could have shot daggers at her Priscus she would have, leaving her alone with the Prince! But she tells herself to calm down, it hadn’t been that bad so far, she can do this.

And then out of the blue, the delicate woman addressed her….in Italian!

Her eyes widen in surprise and a happy smile appeared on her lips,

“Grazie! è un tale piacere di parlare italiano con qualcuno bene la lingua!*” she gushes eagerly.

She realized that The Prince might not speak Italian, and she offers him an impish smile, "Sorry Your Grace, I just haven't had the pleasure of speaking my native tongue with someone in quite sometime."

Italian Translation

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, feel free. Please don't stop on my account."

Asa gestured dismissively at Alessandra. Another glance flickered at Twist, and lips compressed slightly. The silence lasted just long enough to have been filled a double entendre regarding the pleasure of tongues.

"If you women will excuse me, though, I'll leave you to your conversation unburdened by my presence."
    Asa offered a friendly smile, eyes crinkling in genuine humor before glancing back to Konrad.

"Good evening, Priscus."

Following the Savage Priscus' exit, Asa drifted away.

Following any parting pleasantries, Asa will rejoin the main thread.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Good evening," Konrad offers appreciatively before bowing out from the conversation.

His eyes move to Ale last, wondering if he aught to ask his Whip join him, but Konrad is fairly certain that even this new idiot cousin would hesitate before attacking their Priscus in Elysium. Best to allow Ale to cement some good favor with the Alder Duchess. And it might make him look weak to have to rely on his Whip for such a simple matter.

Konrad moves to join this conversation

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist caught Asa's glance and her eyes sparkled for a moment before she dropped into an elegant curtsey, despite having no dress, as he excused himself. Straightening she nodded as well to Konrad before turning back to Alessandra.

"Non potrei essere più d'accordo! Quale parte di Italia si da ? Avete appena recentemente venuto da lì?"

Italian Translation
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

12. Likes Orianna liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread