Page 7 of 20 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

As the Herald finishes disclosing the fantastic new idea for the coterie, Jennifer glances around the room. She spots Sidor talking to a dark haired man and gently touches Ricardo's arm.

"There is the Whip of my clan, Mr. Grigoriev." Jennifer says quietly, saying his last name slightly better the third time around. "I'd like to speak with him."

The young vampire drifts closer to the two men, angling herself to be in Whip Grigoriev's line of sight. She bows her head towards him and waits politely out of ear shot for him to see her and hopefully, perhaps wish to speak with them.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo was about to join Jen and wait in line to talk to a Shadowy Nosferatu, but then someone caught his eye. He looked over at another unknown Kindred (@ Sarah LaFleur) and ha a bit of deja vu. She was pretty and his beast wanted to attack, but Ricardo did his best to restrain himself. He walked over to her and decided to introduce himself. "Hola, I am Ricardo Rodriguez Reyes. Would you happen to have a free moment?"

PRE

The feel of beasts, both new and old, weaker and stronger called out to her own and the blond Daeva experienced a moment where she did not know if her idiot dark half was trying to get her to run, attack, munch on some newb or do the Ketchup Song dance. Taking a second to properly compose herself like the upstanding Southern society lady her parents had wised she'd been, the Succubi notices the Prince and offers a formal bow to His Majesty. She'd been a fledgling in an Invictus city and learned quickly that when in doubt in social situations it was probably best to be polite, respectful and bow to authority figures, a rule which had served her well so far in her Requiem.

After offering her respect towards the Prince, Sarah begins to feel the tug of another predator approaching, a new predator that causes her own beast to scream in rage and a feral desire to prove itself. Calmly she forces down the impulse as the man nears her and introduces himself. The Daeva responds to his presence with a genuine Southern Belle smile and addresses him with a polite tone, hinting at just a touch of a genteel and cultured deep south accent.

"Buenas tardes , Señor Reyes, I am Sarah LaFleur. Of course I have a free moment, how might I be of assistance?"

E
    Ebon Reaper

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's mental list of stuff to do at Court
    [X] Greet the important people. If Prince or Prisci wanted a word, they'd have spoken up
    [_] Welcome Katrina back.
    [_] Ask Alice about the hooker I ate. I should do that later. Like, not in Court
    [_] Find out if the Deputy is doing anything about the Brides. Talkin' to Alice
    [_] Pursue the Communal Haven idea with Martha. Talkin' to the Prince
    [_] Meet new people.

Of course, technically Katrina was in a discussion, too, but he could at least make sure she saw him before the evening ended. Making his way casually over to the Carthian conversation, Dillon nods and smiles in his polite way to any who look his direction.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"I'm sorry, Miss Hazelton, I'll be with you in a short while. Doctor Powell, if you could introduce yourself?" Sidor turned aside from David briefly and called across the room, to the Doctor. "Miss Hazelton is a new family member, just arrived in the city." Then he turned back to the Heirophant.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, sir." Jennifer said quickly, turning to follow Mr. Grigoriev's gaze. Who could Doctor Powel be?

Appreciative of an introduction - already so much better than San Diego - the neonate walked in the direction of her clan elder's gaze, searching out a Doctor Powel.

She glances at the other beasts as she passes, seeking to put a face on who was her elder.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

I
    Irina

Josephine had not been too far away and, hearing both her name and the Nosferatu Whip's voice, her head inclined shortly in his direction as a sign of acquiescence. Her gaze scanned the nearby faces as she moved amongst the other gathered Kindred; seeking out this Miss Hazelton that Sidor spoke of. It took only a moment to identify the other searching woman, and the good Doctor paused in front of her.

Her Beast rattled, straining to fight, to savage and Josephine reigned it in with a rapid pull. Instead of giving in to the Beast, as she had desired many times, long ago, she greeted Jennifer with a polite smile.

"Jennifer Hazelton, I presume?" she asked, on the off-chance that she was wrong, and had intercepted a different newcomer. Regardless, she extended a hand in greeting.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I am Jennifer." The young nosferatu extended a hand. "Are you Dr. Powell?"

The young Nosferatu's voice was feminine sounding at the moment, a quality that she was very grateful for at the moment of meeting a stronger Predator. She attempts a welcoming smile, forcing her scrabbling Beast back into its cage.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana took a seat at a table as she watched everyone mingling. She glanced at Max ( Mykel ) just long enough to catch his eye then looked away. She was in no hurry and patiently waited for the Reeve to conclude his conversation with Joseph.

Page 7 of 20 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... Last
Closed Thread