Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
151 - 160
DISPLAYED
(0911) November Court

Page 16 of 42 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... Last

Arnold takes care of the grisly business outside, with some relish. He helps Konstantin hide the torpid Kindred, tossing him behind some bushes like a sack of grain.

Going back inside he places a hand on Markos' shoulder and takes him aside for a moment. He speaks softly and without rebuke "I noticed and admire your readiness for action. Remember to always be careful to follow my lead, and do not act until I act except in the most extreme circumstances."

--------------------------------

Sean had been mingling, actually managing to not come off as too extreme a personality for a change. He didn't want to embarrass Circe at their Court. That, and his recent religious experience was still prominent in his mind and ever since then the wild Kindred had taken on a bit more of a serious air, though it wouldn't likely last long.

When he hears the commotion going on he cranes his neck to see what's going on. Some argument between the Mucks, he guessed, and he almost expected it to go to blows right there. He couldn't quite hear what was said, but something pissed the Prince off enough to order a staking so it must have been a big deal.

The tense moment passes, however, and as conversation in the room becomes to slowly resume he just shrugs the whole thing off as none of his damn business.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

QuoteQuote:
    "My apologies Hound Konstantin. I let my instincts get the best of me. It will not happen again." She lowered her head. The Reprimand was deserved, she acted like a foolish neonate. But there was a compliment in there as well, and that she appreciated more the Konstantin may ever know. "I will not disappoint you sir."
    "Good," he says simply, accepting Elanah's apology. "I have task for you. Try to find one or two others who are good in a fight, or who can learn. Perhaps some other new arrivals. I am no longer Deputy, but unless Prince Clarke has other duties for me, I will still patrol, to look for sign of our enemies. Is not good time to look for trouble alone, so I would like you to join me, along with others you may find. And once you are acknowledged, you can then hunt. I can show some good places to hunt."

S
    Steven

"Yes Sir, I will do so. Once I have located these two I will let you know. I do hope that these proceeding start soon. I wish to speak to Lady Shadow and Lady Ishani." Elanah looks around the room to see how things are coming along.

Arnold simply nods at Markos. Leaving him, he returns to where Jessi is standing. "My apologies for that interruption. You were complimenting my suit. Thank you very much. I haven't been able to dress this well in some years and it feels good. I've had quite a lucrative month, actually. I recently purchased the Monte Cristo Hotel and redubbed it the Sundown Sacramento. Perhaps you heard?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Regina Pia

PRE

It doesn't look like it, does it? But only God knows, said Mariel sotto voce to Nathaniel.

Lady Regina Pia, Mr.Wilhelm Von Schusten: this is Father Nathaniel, most recently of London, she said, more than usually mindful now of the dictates of polite society. Mr. Von Schusten is unaligned at the moment, she said, looking at the priest as she spoke. And Lady Regina is the creator of this beautiful work of art, she said, hoping to encourage everyone to normal conversation. Can I really touch it? she asked Regina.

Mariel tried to hide her performance anxiety, and force her mind to think of other matters. She studied the layers of Regina's painting intently.
    "Father Nathaniel, a pleasure to meet you." Regina nods in deference to his holiness. "Indeed Sister Mariel, you may touch it. In fact I encourage it. Please do mind your lovely fingernails though, I would hate for them to get paint under them."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, no sense in soiling the Keeper's walls or detracting from the artists' work," Asa replied. He smiled, banishing thoughts of the implications of the Monomacy and took the Harpy's hand. There were other thoughts, of past Court and past requests, to banish as well.

"Do either of you see anything you don't want to miss?" he asked. Changing the subject, he referred to the sculptures, and his first selection.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks over at the carved knife handle. "Well yes, but it does not belong to the Heirophant. I will have to see if it is open for sale and negotiate a price."

She turns her attention back to the gargoyles and points to one of the unfinished ones. "I would like to see that one finished too."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

D
    Dusk

Nathanael returns a friendly smile. Gender roles post death seem quaint to him, but after the little scene earlier, he doesn't offer a handshake unless she makes the first move.

"Thank you for making me welcome,
    Lady Pia."

He leans forward slightly and lowers his voice just a tad.

"You will have to let me know if I am about to make some horrible scene, this is my first American court. Still, I find tensions always run high at these mixed gatherings, don't you?"

Walter Emmet watched the night unfold before him. Some poor sap had irritated the Priscus. Granted, her reaction was a little over the top, but the newcomer could still apologize and... no, he wasn't apologizing. Several Kindred seemed to tense around the pair. Walter wondered if he should join in. If the Prince himself were to get involved, his actions would be seen as within the laws, wouldn't they? But instead, the newcomer was simply incapacitated and taken away. So much for that.

Walter walks to Lady Pia, looking over her painting on the way. [COLOR="Red"]"Amazing,"[/COLOR] he comments. He glances towards her. [COLOR="Red"]"How long did it take, Lady Meister?"[/COLOR] He wondered if he should bow.

Arnold simply nods at Markos. Leaving him, he returns to where Jessi is standing. "My apologies for that interruption. You were complimenting my suit. Thank you very much. I haven't been able to dress this well in some years and it feels good. I've had quite a lucrative month, actually. I recently purchased the Monte Cristo Hotel and redubbed it the Sundown Sacramento. Perhaps you heard?"
    "Nah, I didn't hear 'bout that," Jessi says. "So, yer own hotel. That's gotta be somethin.' What made ya decide ya wanted to own a hotel?"

Page 16 of 42 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... Last
Closed Thread