(1203) Sanctuary

Page 5 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling, she extends her hand, “Pleased to meet you Mr. Rossi! I’m October Davenport, but just call me Toby.” She tries to remember the face, but with how many people there were there, and with the tension, it was escaping her. “That was quite an interesting meeting.” She says with a knowing smile, “How do you know Dr. Miach?” she asks, picking up her coffee to take a careful sip.
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Lux

PRE

"Well, I would go join the group, but I'm sure it's been startling enough for our newest colleague without having the entire store converge on her," Lux offered to no one in particular. She shrugged and took a sip of tea. "Not to mention that Gallows is already giving introductions...I suppose that's what happens when you're awake for more than a day, you run just a tad behind everyone else," she joked, turning to face Aenigma ( Jag ).

"So, how have you been Aenigma? Aside from when we were first introduced, I don't think we've ever really had a chance to chat. How's the 'Museum' these days?"
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Four looks around at the bustling room, pauses to give a friendly nod to Toby, and turns back to Salem and Miach. "Busy place today, interested in discussing business in one of the study rooms?" (( ArchonAres , Bigpaw ))

M
    Merinita

Proselyta takes the card and looks at it taking in the font and the blue color. Stylish, daring - she wonders if the architect is one of those monsters of modernity creating nightmares of glass and metal. His words, on the other hand, seem tpo imply a love for the classics. She carefully puts the card into a black notebook she takes from her purse.
    "Thank you for the card, I'll certainly come back to you about it, once I know how big the house will become. The bigger, the better - I like Palladio, reminds me of the South - and his style looks dreadful unless you build big enough. But I guess - for one person - something less klutzy might be in order. I guess I have to see if another newcomer shows up who's interested in becoming a partner in this building project of mine."

"Ah, an echo of the Italian Renaissance, magnifique," he kisses his fingers before extending them outward in the common Italian expression of good taste. "Anyways," he turns to see Gallows and Ariadne approach Proselyta in greeting, "you had best follow through with your introductions. Come see me at my table should you wish to speak further."

Toren steps aside as the others take up her attention. He waves to them, "Hi Gallows, hello Ariadne, fine weather we're having!" before skipping off back to his table and abandoned briefcase.

Miach

PRE

More and more enthusiastic about this prospect by the minute, Miach nodded vigorously in approval.

Yes. yes. The clearer the picture, the more convincing our proposal to our respective bosses.

He looked into his now empty cappuccino, and ordered a refill before heading toward a room, though.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma watches as both Gallows and Ariadne walk up to Prosyleta, giving the whole introduction thing another try. He sips quietly on his tea, nodding in agreement to Lux's words. "Yup, its probably good to give her some breathing room," he says and then takes another sip from his cup.

As the redhead turns to face him, the young Mystagogue can't help but blush a little. However, he manages to offer the Thearch a friendly smile. "You are absolutely right," he says to her. "I've been keeping busy, working long hours at the museum...but by the sounds of it, you've been pulling all nighters too, huh?"

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Jack stuck out like the sorest of sore thumbs as he walked into the bookstore. The long unkempt hair and bearded Thyrsus wore a slapdash of ratty old looking Jacket and coat all in an attempt to keep warm at night, while his pants were a pair of really worn out jeans and finally a pair of old handy-me-down, sneakers. He could only hope that people simply thought he was some sort of "artist" and this was his "style".

The only reason he had even come here, was he had a good feeling that he would find other mages here. Jack opens up his third eye to see if he was not the only mage in the bookstore today.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-08 20:20:24 Jack Storm rolls 9 to Pulse of the liveing world Wits+ Medicine+life (10 Again) 7, 6, 2, 10, 5, 9, 5, 4, 6, 1 2 successes
    Jack Storm Health: 8 Will:5

Lux

PRE

"I have been, but probably not for reasons as exciting as yours. I'm trying to unravel the ancient mystery of American economics, you see, and while I already have a lot of experience with banking practices and financial strategies, I'm familiar with what works in Canada, not the US, so I've had a lot of reading to do. It's not that hard since there are similarities, but it's still taking time," Lux said, returning Aenigma's smile with a wry grin. It seemed that she wasn't the only one in the Domain who blushed easily.

"So, Aenigma, I don't mind if you'd prefer not to talk about it, but have you seen a peculiar camera come through the 'Museum' lately? The Curator would have brought it in."
    Lux; Obrimos, Silver Ladder Deacon (status currently 2), Health: Full, WP: Full, Mana: 0

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi smiles at the kindness of Toby. He grabs firmly her hand and shakes it with the same firmness. Putting the books on the bar, he tells her with a very english accent.
    /[Oh, it was really very nice]

he orders a nice expresso for him, and while sipping and looking at the cup, he turns toward Miach:
    /[Ah, Miach: nice dude, indeed; we met through a aquaintance of ours, Dr. O.Fàlley, in the museum. - I'll be glad talking with you another time. Please, let me offer this caffee.]

With that, he puts down the cup, and (unless stopped) he pays for the Toby.

Page 5 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread