Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Oh!” Velma giggled happily as Hildegarde performed her twirl.

”It does work wonderfully!” She agreed, joining both her hands, palms clasped upfront.

”I’m fine, thank you!” The Succubus took one more step close to Hildegarde entering into the conspiratorial space.

”But… is there something you want to share with me?” She whispered while taking a moment to look around, a large smile still crossing her face.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

The noisome mass of her Beast slid down her spine and pooled in her pelvis like a heavy liquid weight. The Lord ended her twirl and her skirts and scarves flowed around her as their kinetic force dwindled and died. It was an artful display as they fell, negligently, on her posed body.

The smile was locked in place but her eyes widened, then narrowed, then rooted in the dim corners of the Elysium chamber as if seeking a hidden huntsman.

"What do you mean?" Hildegarde matched Velma's delicate whisper.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”Well, nothing actually…” Velma shrugged.

”It’s just something I heard commenting about during last court.” The songstress approached the Lord.

”Something about the secret estate keeping a secret and apparently failing at doing any apparent progress.” There was a conspiratorial smile across the Ravager’s face. Her eyes followed Hildegarde waiting for any telltale sign about her possible knowledge of the situation. Maybe a sudden change in her posed body.

”…but don’t worry, I’m good at keeping secrets and better at solving problems.”
    Velma Star*

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh..."

Hildegarde's mask shifted - a village gossip carved itself on her features as her poised body created a new, more conspiratorial pose, better suited to the exchanging of secrets. Lacking a fan (much to the dismay of the Spanish Lady who suddenly appeared, whispering advice in her ear) Hildegarde made do with an artfully placed hand, trailing a portion of shawl that left her shoulder elegantly exposed (as a distraction).

"I know nothing about that... That must be a deep secret and only the scribes would know of such things..." It was partially true. Hildegarde was a Supplicant and had no clue to what the Daeva Priscus referred. Evidently it would be a mystery for Scribes or higher to learn.

"If I may?" Moving closer, and casting covert glances about her, Hildegarde delicately inspected some of the Daeva's golden tresses. "Hmm. You should really have your hair up tonight, I think. Some of these tresses are a little withered. I think we can mask it well enough... if you let me... I never took you as one who would be interested in the doings of our Order. You must be very invincible to try..." The Lord threw out a lure and a warning, testing the waters to see what the Priscus did next.

There was a flutter of excitement in her soul. The Count had taught her many key words, phrases and signs. He had never gotten round to telling when and to whom they should be used. Being the only Kindred in their area had meant there was no need for such coded talk.

Gently - and if permitted - Hildegarde led Velma to one of the couches that lined the walls.

To do up Velma's hair
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-07-11 06:46:20 Hildegarde attempts hair decorations rolls 7 to Dexterity + Expression (10 Again, WillPower) 10, 7, 5, 10, 6, 7, 7, 3, 8 3 successes

She let her cryptic words sink in as she reworked Velma's hair. The action soothed the Lord's nerves and allowed her breathe into an ear: "Those old secrets are dusty, dry and dead. I would be more worried about the mimes! They know too much and have far too much access to sensitive places. Someone should look into it for the good of the Domain..."

The Lord paused as she finished, admiring her handiwork.

"There. All done. You look... wonderful!"

Hope I haven't taken any liberties in narrating this @Wod Infant

6. Likes Wod.Infant, West liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma smiled, delighted with how the Lord had handled her approach.

She allowed Hildegard to beautificate her hair. There was something interesting going on in the Ordo… maybe it was time to promote Hildegard.

”That’s a shame, I pride myself of being interested in everything that goes on in the domain… but nevertheless should you find something or ask someone who knows maybe I will share some secret with you the next time we meet. Something the scribes might want to know for example?” Whoever the scribes might be…

”Thank you Hildegard!” The mention of the woman’s first name was said so it didn’t meant an insult but a friendlier and approachable form of address.

When the Lord finished Velma gently touched her hair with the tip of her fingers not to ruin the woman’s efforts but to take a measure of her work.

”These seem to be quite good… you seem to know your way around this sort of handiwork, maybe we should go to the hairdresser together one of these days.”
    Velma Star*

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde made a sound.

It sounded strange, almost alien... until Velma realised that the Lord was laughing naturally in her own voice for once.

"Well... why not? I haven't been to such a place in... ah... ages!" There was a pause. "I remember... my family thought so too... It was so wonderful hosting my dear Han's friends and brother officers..." Hildegarde trailed off, a happy look on her face. It collapsed into an impassive mask the moment she continued: "Remember. The mimes. They are dangerous."

9. Likes West, Whisper liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma couldn’t avoid raising her eyebrow for a split second and scratching her head…

“Suuure… the mimes…” Fucking insane!

”I will be careful, thank you for your advice.” She said maintaining a serious expression – with effort.

Her head turned towards all the commotion, someone seemed to be in trouble. In Elysium. Nowadays it was the latest fashion, getting into trouble in Elysium… The Ravager wondered if the Reeve would remain true to his word.

”Look, I think something serious is about to happen…” Something tragic and permanent. Her head pointing into Roderick and the Prince's direction.
    Velma Star*

11. Likes West, Whisper, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde followed the Priacus' gaze, her fingers tensing subtly as her body squeezed another pose from her.

"Oh..." If Velma had been hoping to elicit an emotional response, she would be disappointed. Hildegarde seemed incapable of manufacturing even a faked sigh of ennui.

It might make one wonder just how much life there was left in the Lord's grey matter.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Blood Potency 3

Blood Potency 3
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sort-of 48 hours since last post

The Lord watched passionlessly, her pose locked. It remained that way even as the Prince burst -or flowed, rather- into motion. It held even as Asa connected with Korvin, and the unfortunate Shadow came undone. It was only afterward that Hildegarde shifted - rather mechanically - into a new, shocked pose with her hand to her mouth. Disturbingly, the entire action was out-of-synch with the unfolding events.

Only her face changed: hunger, terror, awe, coy secretive smile.

A little later, a dispiriting "Oh..." slid from her lips. Desensitised, monstrous, play acting. The doll was momentarily revealed for the hollow thing she was.

14. Likes West liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma was expectant, when the Prince cut Roderick’s path, it was akin to blood being shed into the water… the prospect of pain dispensed on a whim was too much for the envious Daeva to resist. Her senses tuned into the scene that was about to unfold on the other side of the court room.

But someone laughed. It was unexpected but Velma immediately realized something.

Saved by the bell

Then it was the head flying, the torso split open and the gore spraying like juice… it was almost cathartic. Without thought the Ravager licked her lips as her tooth came out instinctively and then immediately retracted.

A series of questions begun to arise as the court realized what happened, pieces moved in the complex social tapestry of the domain.

Dillon appeared, his officers were awestruck while the Prince had dirtied his hands and the Seneschal was covered in gore.

Keeper, Keeper, where are you? As cold jaded eyes moved around the court to see the shadow was nearby but somehow distanced from the events there was a slight grin…

Will you run away from the Reeve’s Office now? As the thought bubbled to the surface so did her eyes focused on the cold dead decomposing eyes of the dead roma…

Deep in her core Velma still knew that ending a Requiem to send a message was wrong.
    Velma Star*

16. Likes Matamune, West liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread