Ended
Watch
161 - 166
DISPLAYED
2014 Spring Orgy - Garden of Stolen Delights

Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

As Mary departed the raccoon waved bye-bye to her, "Oh-okay Mary have a good night-please. N-nice see you again." She next sighed in relief at Marcus's praise of her suggestion. She didn't know how many folks would be willing to contribute, but something was better then nothing, right? Oh, and there was something about cake? Right now, really?

Cake, Yay!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-01 08:19:51 Morgan Bellnar rolls 5 to Resolv + Comp (10 Again) 10, 4, 8, 1, 4, 6 2 successes

Eh, why not. She got herself a slice of cake too. There was something strange about the cake...it was really tasty but, well...

2 Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-01 08:22:16 Morgan Bellanar rolls 6 to Res + Wyrd (10 Again) 5, 4, 8, 5, 8, 8 3 successes

It was a fruitcake! Weren't those a weapon in some countries or something? Really, she'd expect something better from Mrs. Rosemary...unless it was somebody else made it. Then whatever. She wasn't going to bring it up as it was good, for a fruitcake. Back to the matter at hand, "R-right good thanks Marcus, heh. Glad its not stupid. N-not sure how many willing to help b-but better ask then not, heh. I-I will have to get right on it fast-quick, heh." She started going over in her head who to talk to. Pulling out a small notepad and pen from her jacket she started scribbling down names to talk to.

She started after a moment to look at Rick, "I'll, uh, need to know how get in touch with you if get big meeting or if finding leads, r-right? Heh, g-gotta a contact option?" It was a good question.

L

There's a tingle of...something, as Rick bites into his piece of cake. Some form of Fae magic or another. But he mainly just ignores it.

He nods in acknowledgement as Mary mentioned that she had to go, offering a wave goodbye as he pondered what Morgan had said. "I'm not surprised you havent' heard of her. She was never one to get out and about to often." He'd only met her the one time himself, after all. "And I'd agree with Marcus, that does sound like a pretty decent plan. I...do not know who Ava is, though." Must've been someone who'd arrived after he'd left.

As Marcus gives his assurances Rick claps a hand on his old friend's shoulder in response, nodding once. "You always have."

"And oh, right, phone number. You can reach me at ###-####. It's a new number." The last bit is added mainly as an aside to Marcus, who probably had the old one as well. But channeling the electricity stored in the battery to zap an unfriendly hob in the eye really did cause quite a bit of damage to a phone, as it turned out. He'd had to pick up a new one once his ordeal in the Hedge was over.

Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-01 23:08:31 Rick Pereg rolls 7 to Wyrd + Resolve (10 Again) 3, 1, 8, 10, 6, 5, 5, 5 2 successes

Your Freehold Pledges have been recorded here in the Freehold subforum. Those who have sworn the Year-and-a-Day Vow have their Adroitness Boon listed next to their name. Please add this information to your signature/minisheet so that other players will know that their characters feel the shared pledge with your changeling.

Violet smiles charmingly at those who accept their Court Titles, and gives Mary a sly look when she answers her fellow fairest's question.

"I am afraid that at the moment Mary, I cannot give you any true particulars as to what those responsibilities would be. I simply need someone to act as my representative when I am otherwise engaged. Traditionally, the Sylvan Emissary has acted as the Spring Court's ambassador to those outside of our court. You would, in effect, be our PR person. However, while acting as my liaison, you would of course be expected to keep your eyes and ears open for anything of interest, oui?"

At Bubba's arrival, Violet turns to him with a coquettish frown.

"You naughty man... making me wait like that. You will need to be much more attentive if you are to be guarding this body, n'est-ce pas? Bubba, will you swear yourself to my service as Claviger of the Antler Crown?"

Violet eagerly awaits the answers of her last two proposed appointees. Once her court is organized, she presumably hopes to start accomplishing more within the freehold.

Mary Lee Bubba Bean

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Mary nods, replying after Queen Violet has concluded her spiel, "I'm familiar with the position, Queen Violet. I was just curious if there were an immediate goal in mind, if that make sense? And if that's all there is to say, I'll say that I swear to be the Sylvan Emissary of the Spring Court for a year and a day."

Violet smiles as Mary accepts her new position in the Spring Court, but seems less than impressed with how long Bubba takes to consider her offer.

"I am open to suggestions if there is something in particular you wish to address, Mary. Perhaps this is all a bit overwhelming for you, Bubba. You may think about my offer and then seek me out if you decide it is what you want. For now, enjoy the rest of the evening and pursue your desires."

The Vernal Queen leaves her courtiers to mingle and chase their wants and whims in the safe space of the Garden. As the evening lengthens, she eventually makes her farewells and leaves to pursue her desires elsewhere. Although, it is probably simply the desire to sleep in her own bed.

End Scene

7. Likes Princess liked this post
Page 17 of 17 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.