Ended
Watch

Future Harvests

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    S
    Saeyer

"I'd give you the opportunity to earn that trust," Ava shot back dryly. But, as he had already stated a preference to wait, she leaned back and nodded. "I'll expect a response within the month." If none came, well, that would be clear enough evidence that he had gone with the third option.

"Mhairi, if you're taking up the position of Twilit Page, please pledge it on our season. After that's concluded, I believe we're done here, unless there was something else you'd like to discuss." The Nix's dark eyes moved expectantly between the two of them, ready to wrap up if they were.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

(Corporal Pledge)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Quietly Mhairi listened to Ava and Nathan, glad now that he'd wanted to have a joint meeting, she'd learned so much about her fellow Autumn. Even if most of that was just speculation.

"Do-ah you mean during....oh." Now. Not in a few months. Nervous was too weak a word to describe what coursed through the elemental as her Pledge Smithing Queen asked for an impromptu pledge from her. She should have expected it, but Mhairi'd thought there'd be more time.

Hoo boy!

Mhairi takes a moment think on her words, knowing now they're more important then ever. Maybe she should learn the art of pledge smithing from Ava or even one of the others. It might help with her stammer.

"My-ah Queen." she begins, "My-uh...time among this Dread Court has-ah been short, and I-I swear that I will-ah offer succor for those who's time amongst us is-ah as mine is. I-ah will aid those who's souls sing to-to Autumn's and offer them a-ah home with us. Upon the-ah Leaden Mirror, I-I swear to you, for a-a year and a day, that I will-ah do my-ah duties as-as Twilit Page, with-ah utmost sincerity, and the-ah severity it deserves. If I-I should be-ah found wanting in my-ah new roll, may the-ah Wyrd itself let it's-ah displeasure known."

Mhairi felt the pledge take hold. Looking up at Ava, the elemental, hoped her words were right.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

3. Likes Gwydden liked this post
    Nathan Griffin
    Nathan Griffin

To human eyes he looks slightly taller than average, with a lean, athletic build. His brown skin gives away his Mohawk ancestry, complementing his equally brown eyes and dark hair. He displays a military-styled haircut, shorter to the sides, and sports a few scars across his body and a particularly visible one in the form of claw marks across his face and neck. A very intense scent of forest, a mixing of pine needles, tree sap, and animal fur, characterizes him.
    Mien

Those who can see through the Mask observe black-and-white feathers to the sides of his face, that fuse seamlessly with his skin and hairline and close to his golden eyes. His teeth are unusually sharp, displaying fangs that are hard to categorize as belonging to a specific predator, although they most closely resemble a wolf's or some other canine's.

+1
    SL
    PRE

More people to disappoint, he thought, but didn't say anything. He just nodded — a month should be enough. More than enough. Upon hearing Mhairi's pledge he realized there was one consideration he had forgotten. He avoided pledges he didn't absolutely have to make. Was this...? Yeah, it was. Too bad.

"Yeah, I think we're done. I'll get back to you on that soon. And, uh, I guess... thanks for the assist, Ms. Campbell," he smiled to the Elemental one last time before half-turning to the exit, waiting for the queen's leave to go.

S
    Saeyer

Mhairi's pledge was met with a pleased nod from Ava, finding it quite sufficient for the title and the brief amount of time she'd been given to come up with it. "Perfect." Rising to her feet, another nod was given to Nathan though she was already fighting the urge to temper her expectations. "Thank you both for coming, I'm sure we'll all see each other soon." Said with a smile and a polite tone of finality, it was as much of a dismissal as she was going to give.

That said, she wasn't about to chase them out. Since she was already there the opportunity was taken to do a little book-keeping, everyone left to stay or go at their own convenience.

End scene
    Thanks for a great scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.