Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Liara's Audition

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

As Liara began her dance Martha began to dream.

She studied each movement of Liara's leg muscles...watching the legs move and twist.

The music seemed to agree with Liara.

It was a display of skill and enthusiasm...but Martha suspected Liara could do much more...much more.

Martha applauded the dance with eagerness.

As Liara finished her dance Martha then rubbed hard at her crippled thigh and looked to Eve to see if Eve had thoughts to mention first...
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

How good are you, really
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-02-13 11:44:14 Eve rolls 9 to determine Liara's skill (Wits + Ath + Spec) (10 Again) 3, 10, 5, 6, 2, 6, 9, 3, 3, 6 2 successes

Eve crosses her arms, watching Liara carefully, looking not so much for an impression but for a skill-set to analyze. She files away the movements, the displays of limberness, the focus. In the end, she smiles brightly:

"You can really rock this room, can't you? But I think the stakes are too low to get you fired up. What do you say, Miss Villiers, should we give Liara a shot at dancing at the stage upstairs?"

Her grin turns quite a bit mischievous as Liara has seen what is on the second floor before.

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara gasped lightly. The second floor?! This is going so great! She gave Martha a wink.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles and nods in agreement as she begins switching off the DJ equipment and getting her cane ready to head upstairs.

"Quite so! Please...head up there, I shall follow you in a moment once I've turned all the electrical devices to an off-posture!" she smiles and seems eager at this turn of events.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara put her bra back on. "Lead the way. I'm very excited." She picked up the rest of her clothes and took them over to Martha. "Can you hold onto these for me, please?" She asked with a sweet smile.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Er...yes...of course." In all honesty, Martha just isn't used to been treated like a skivvy this way, even if she did say 'please'. A less tolerant Kindred might have reminded Liara that one of her ancestors was the Duke of Buckingham.

But...seeing that Liara is so excited, the Prince's Herald, the Domain's Seneschal, accepts the small bundle of clothes...and takes the chance to smile, nod and study Liara's exposed legs in great detail as she limps after Liara, her false leg dragging like lead with each step.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, West liked this post

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Eve wasn't one to be easily surprised: she's seen a lot in her life-unlife but Liara's stunt beat some of the more stupid and awkward moments she's been a part of. She immedeately rushes to Martha and takes Liara's clothes off her hands:

"Okay, first job lesson, Liara. Mr. Clarke is the boss and Miss Villiers is his right hand and that pretty much makes her the boss too. If Mr. Connery or Mr. Clarke saw you do that... Let's just appreciate people's position more, okay, sweetie?"

She doesn't move towardes the second floor, eyes locked on Liara's, waiting for her reply.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    L
    Lobo Argost

Liara nodded. "Of course. I'll remember that." She gave an awkward smile.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles and limps heavily over to Liara and places a gentle hand on Liara's shoulder. Nodding to agree with Eve and then offers Liara a tender look.

"Miss Eve is right, but now you've learned an important safety lesson, we still wish to see your excellent dancing, Miss Shepard!" she smiles sweetly and hopes to lift Liara's mood, nodding again to Eve.

L
    Lobo Argost

Liara nodded and gave Martha a smile. "I'd hate to disappoint. I'd especially hate to draw ire from His Grace." She looked at Eve. "Shall we continue then?"

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread