Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
(Horizon) Spies Like Us

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 10 of 18 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last
    S
    Steven

"Standard guard booth, they check ID's and lists for visitors. There were two small cameras, one facing forward, that watches the drive up and a second at the guard's window. Looks out to anyone pulled up to the gate." Elanah continues to explain as they walk. "The chargers were in the room on the desk."

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant nods as he listens.

"I have an idea. However, it may alert the enemy to our presence. If anything, it would allow us to test their tactics and ability in recognizing certain Disciplines, especially the more secretive ones." He glances to Elanah, a smiles apologetically.

"I ramble. What I propose is to darken the area with shadows, walk in, grab the radios and leave. I will need you to watch my back."

S
    Steven

"You have the ability to darken the areas?" Elanah said with a questioning look? This is an ability that she had heard of but did not know herself. Jayant could teach me, She thought as they walked.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

"Yes," he replies not sure what to add. He worked best as an underdog and wasn't sure giving away his secrets to a potential rival was the best thing. However, in the interest of co-operation, Jayant felt he had to say something.

"At least, I think I can."

That should do it.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani frowns and turns to Wilhelm. "I'm sorry, I must be confused. I thought this was a recon mission. Unless I am wrong, recon means going in as far as you can without engaing the enemy, gathering your information and then coming back. If we attempt to break into the complex then don't we run the risk of engaing the enemy? If we go down into the sewers and enter the water and there are zombies down there, isn't that engaging the enemy? Did I miss something?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

S
    Steven

"Well we should be certain what we do," Elanah said as she drew her knife from her wrist sheath. "Perhaps what we need is a distraction. Darkening the space is a blatant thing, it would give us covert cover but is still an obvious insurrection."

Elanah thought for a minute. "How good of a shot are you?" she asked looking from the street light to Jayant...

L

"I am not suggesting we go down to attempt to break into the facility. We don't even have the proper tools to get through the grate. I am suggesting that we go back down and make more of an effort to see if there are, in fact, any ghouls hidden underwater. And use Obfuscate while doing so to prevent them from noticing us. It will allow us to determine whether or not that grate will make a viable entrance in the future."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nods, looking perturbed. "My apologies Priscus, it was rude of me to suggest otherwise. My concern is that if we are caught and have to fight whatever may be down there, we will then be compromised and I worry for O-Yama's safty."

Asa and I have such plans for him, it would be a great loss to the city if he were killed. Her thoughts bring up images of O-Yama, taken apart and left for dead, bleeding and broken.

She turns her mind back to the task at hand, not wanting to dwell on the grisly images. "If you wish to do this, then I will be more then willing to assist. I am just......concerned about getting caught." She gives him a small smile, hoping he does not take offense to her questions.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

L

"Do not worry yourself overmuch about a miscommunication, they happen and I am not so petty as to take offense to them when none is meant." He pauses for a few seconds, his fingers drumming against each other idly, "I can understand your concern for O-Yama, the Kindred of the Domain speak quite highly of him in his absence. But with a compound with security such as this some risk will have to be taken. You are Harpy though, and I will abide by your judgement as to what constitutes too much risk. Do take heart though, they captured O-Yama as opposed to destroying him and have preserved his Requiem. They obviously do not wish for him to meet Final Death, at least not yet." His grin was as sudden as it was fierce, "So it is up to us to ensure that they come to regret that decision on the day he finds himself freed from captivity."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

A hard glint comes into Ishani's eyes. "Oh yes, I agree. All right then," She stands and moves to the door. "let us go see what these mortals have in store for us."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 10 of 18 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... Last
Closed Thread