Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

1507 Flame against the Dark

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    T

"Indeed." Chuck said looking between the pair, not realizing they were so similar in auspice and following. "Our numbers in town seemed to have dwindled since I arrived which is worrying for more than one reason." He said looking around at the mostly empty park. "I hope the Pure's numbers reflect our own now that grandfather is gone."

Chris just comes right out and says it, "What would be so bad about just moving on to another city, and letting the pure take over this place? Is a dog park worth dying for?" Even after his venture onto the otherside and meeting their packs totem Chris was still unsure of the reason why any of this was worth the effort, who really gave a damn if the Pure claimed a dog park anyway.

Kevin Swift

PRE

"You don't know?" Kevin says in a surprised tone. "Ah, well, I guess without the flame to provoke the question... Well, you see. Sacramento was a city where the Pure ruled."

"Luna Called two packs to this city. They traveled here to free the city of the Pure and wrestled the lands south of the river from them." He recalls. "One and all found death in combat here in this city, sadly, only one lived long enough to do rite by those that had Fallen and to witness fellow Uratha who arrived in their wake, to take up the duty of protecting the city."

"Flame of Man, was his name, and the first to arrive and meet with him as he was mortally wounded had been Eternal Sentry."
    The blond relates, doing his best to recall the story. "As he lay dying, he entrusted a warning with her, to guard the river and its Shadow. When he died, the spot she rested him at, she declared to be Tur."

"Sadly, that Tur was one we were driven from and Eternal Sentry was killed by the Pure when they tried to regain the lands south of the American River." He recalled. "Also, we now know why we were to guard the River as there had been a Moon Banished locked within a Wound within the River."

"It's no longer there though." He can't resist grinning with pride as he had participated in that battle. His grin does fade as he looks northwards, recall who they fought along side that day.

His attention returns to Chuck and Chris as they react to what he's told them.

4. Likes Kelreth, Yumyumcrow liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Bump, I'd like to wrap this soon. Sorry for not popping in here sooner.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3