Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
I'm Stealthing You!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Chocolate. Yui had promised chocolate for Faith's keys. So, Al-Adin was tailing her from the rooftops, to find her house. From there, he'd swipe the keys, then run to Yui and get chocolate!
    It is a brilliant plan!
    rolls
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith walked, at street level, completely unaware of the nefarious thoughts crossing the mind of a certain monkey. She was headed home after a gym session, wanting to stay in shape to stop the other Summers' snickering. She needed a shower, and fast.

Something caught her eye as she turned the corner, and out of Al's sight. A shape, seemingly watching her from on high. Man, I'm getting paranoid, she thought. Jumping at shadows. Her thoughts focused on getting home, the glare she dispensed liberally dissuading most of the people around her from getting too close.

Sorry monkey-man

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin sees his quarry disappear, and he runs over the rooftops, hoping to catch her. He strains his neck around a corner, trying to spot his elusive quarry.
    Its much easier to run from peole than to chase people.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

From her vantage point that is... uh... a few feet ahead, Faith catches the head out the corner of her eye. No way. She can't quite believe someone would follow her like that, but she decided she was going to figure it out for herself. So instead of continuing on her beeline for home, she makes another immediate turn.

And then immediately stops a few inches away from the corner, turning around to face the direction she expects her follower to come from, with a glare in her eyes and her arms crossed over her chest. She still thinks she's being paranoid about this, but, well... a girl's just gotta be sure sometimes. If this is a waste of time, I swear I'll... well, I'm sure I'll think of something.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Almost comedically, Al-Adin scampers across the rooftops, hitting her turn perfectly as he looked down for where she was headed. And instead he sees her looking straight up at him. It is...disconcerting, to say the least. "Uhh, Hello?" He grins wide as he waves down at her.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith looks up at the monkey-man, the look she throws him somewhere between 'glare of steel' and 'bore holes into your skull'. Her foot is practically tapping out of sheer annoyance. Practically. "Are you f**king following me?" A perfectly legitimate question after all. Although the style could use some work.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin blinks at the weird word she uses.
    A million (three) answers run through the poor monkey's head as he scrambles for a solution to the terrible problem of "oh no, i'm caught"
    "No. I'm stealthing you." He grins at her, waving his hands in front of his face. Well, when the guards catch you, not much to do but sing and dance them into confusion.
    He jumps to the other side of the alleway, catching himself on the edge of a dirty window as he looks down at Faith. "What's f**cking?"
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith looks up at the monkey-man, completely incredulous. She follows his acrobatics with her eyes while trying to think up the proper response to that. "What's f- you have got to be kidding me," she starts. Then begins again, "It's-" Luckily, she stops herself, and rubs at the bridge of her nose with two fingers. Remember, it's a damn kid. All it is, is a kid. Sigh. "It's a grown-up word. One to use when people are really, really angry. Or when they get cut off in traffic." Will the concept of 'angry' even register?

"Now how 'bout you f- come down here and explain this whole f- 'stealthing' thing?" She hesitates in one or two spots, obviously skipping over that same weird word.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Sure!" Al-Adin flops down beside her, his dashing vaguely 20 something form landing with all the grace of a monkey in the forest. "So, um. It starts with me spotting you, and then i hide behidn things. Big things, little things, anything, as i stealth you good. Like people." And then he walks around behind Faith, ducking into her shadow, while peeping around her at the trash can he was stealthing.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Faith listens to that explanation, and stays floored. That's... That's... that's following! And then the monkey-man has the 'bright idea' of using her for cover. She starts to turn with him, slowly. When he starts doing his little dance routine of using her as cover, though, she outright jumps back a step.

"What the f*-",
    she starts, but luckily stops herself again. Today was beginning to be really annoying. It's like someone removed the word 'the' from her vocabulary, it just makes everything a hassle.

"Look, how long have you been... *ugh*, stealthing me?" Her disgust at using the not-word is transparent. To adults, anyway. Whether the monkey-kid would read into it is anyone's guess.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread