Ended
Watch

(1505) Katya and Richard

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    s
    sumthingpositiv

she looks around once more, paying more attention to the people in their chosen "realms" rather than the decor. "You could say it has something to do with my spiritual beliefs." she says with a grin. "I was actually going to check out the folks in heaven to see what all the fuss was about but I'm in no rush. What made you choose Hades?" she asks, wondering if it was simply due to their undead condition or if it was another reason.

Good, she has no idea who I am, which means I can be who ever I want to be At first Richard is puzzled by her question for he had no intention of choosing hell, he looks up and glances around from shoulder to shoulder until he realizes that he almost literally standing on the border between the two realms, how symbolic, or annoyingly cliche. [COLOR="#8B4513"]"Well I haven't yet chosen Hades. I was only visiting" he says in jest, "No, I choose paradise, not that many of us deserve it, I still choose pleasantry over misery." Richard holds his arm out, extended towards the stairway to heaven, inviting her to follow, "Shall we head through the gates?"

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya shrugs and says "Lead the way." as she follows him, she wonders if he refers to himself when he talks about those kindred who do not deserve paradise. It does make her wonder if the trials and work towards reaching paradise are similar and as rewarding as the ones she goes through in descending further to the underworld. "So tell me, what do you do here in Sacramento? Have you been here long?"

Richard continues there conversation as they stroll, talking mostly over his shoulder, "I've been here for awhile, but I can't say that I do anything in particular." he waits a moment before continuing, searching for a way to explain himself without sounding like the lost soul that he actually was, "I help when I can, and when I'm needed. No more no less" It doesn't take them very long to reach the area portrayed as Heaven. At first glance he notices that many of the Prisci had chosen this path as well as many of his cousins. Right away he spots the head of his family as well as the queen seductress Velma Star herself. "I mostly spend time working on my sculptures, but that is more of a personal venture, it brings nothing to the Domain except my personal sanity. What about you? What keeps your eternity fresh?"

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya is curious about what type of help he refers to. Despite kindred being labeled as predatory and paranoid, Sacramento certainly had its fair share of altruists. Then she smiles to herself that such a thing would actually exist.

When he mentions sculptures, her head tilts in curiosity and says "You never know. The inspiration of art is infinite in terms of what it can evoke from others. It might bring something to the domain, it just hasn't arrived yet." she looks at the Prisci he stares at and tries to memorize faces while also thinking of how to answer his question. "Oh..just tying people up and making them suffer for their orgasms." she says in a casual tone. "I don't know if it brings anything to the domain, but it does bring...perspective to people willing to explore." still being new to the city, Katya knew she would be explaining her hobbies to many kindred. Bored with being coy, she thought she'd try the more blunt answer.

Intrigue snatched his attention at the revelation of her activities, he laughs with a sly grin, a pity she hadn't been reborn clan Daeva, she would have been a hit at the next clan gathering. Her stoic tone when giving her answer did not go unnoticed, in a community where the chosen tongue was innuendo and double talk it was down right strange to hear someone break through the bull shit and really say what was on their mind, he decided to probe further onto the subject,"Oh Yeah? You do that for a living or do you just like to play with your food?" he was genuinely curious. Sure he had a few floozies that he liked to get rough with before he took from them, and others that he out right abused for his own enjoyment, but that was where it ended. When it came to inducing sexual suffering Richard was a selfish man so he found it foreign to do so for the sake of anothers pleasure.

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Both." she said, thinking about how much closer she was to a stage of equilibrium now that she was employed. "It's always been a professional hobby of mine but I do find lust as an...enlightening way of eating." a smile spreads across her face although she doesn't make eye contact with Richard, it's more like she's in a trance. "I find it lovely when mortals blush, or turn red through other means...it does make for interesting meals." there was also the spiritual aspect of it, but she wasn't so sure that's what Richard was interested in.

An hour ago Richard was contemplating not even showing up to this event and in five minutes this one had made it all worth it. Regardless of his ever increasing disdain of having no choice but to live within the abysmal vortex of kindred society there is regretfully no way to stave off the cravings for social intrigue. Each time he was forced to face the reality that his eternal unlife would be forever dictated by desire beyond his control he became more convinced that this existence was no blessing, it was a god damn curse. Like moth to flame, ironically, nothing reeled him in quite like the promise of requiem, perhaps even more so than the blood.

A loose smirk appears as he delves further, "It's something rather beautiful isn't it? When the source of their agony because their only hope to escape themselves. That moment when the true cruelty is denying them your wrath"

s
    sumthingpositiv

"It is." she says with a grin. She wonders if this sadism he speaks of comes from his predator or if it is an echo of his formal mortal life. "Do you have experience in kink at all? As a man who sculpts I could see how form and manipulation could appeal to you."

Some of the enthusiasm escapes his voice as he gives her his answer, "We'll yes, I have walked in the grey area on quite the handful of occasions. Some cases by my own desires, and other cases not." It did trouble him to some degree to mix the two but his negative experiences with the subject were as influential to him now as were the positive. He decided to not that such reservations persuade him into missing out on what was easily the most interesting conversation he'd had in months,"What appeals to me more is reaching their complete subjection. Like cane is like the chisel, my dragon fire is like the brush. I can strike and strike all night if I wish it, and sometimes I do. But it doesn't really become art until it is complete. Likewise what I find most appealing is obtaining her complete subjection"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.