Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Beneath the Chapter House

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 16 of 24 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Now this is an odd bunch, but then again we are vampires so it would make sense that we are. Maybe we should start singing as we go into the basement, good old Mary had a Little Lamb. Joseph smiles sheepishly at the thought.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing the others as they descend the stairs, Asa sings softly, in a rich baritone, for his companion's ears alone. Maybe Gideon's Auspex-enhanced ears can hear?

Perhaps not being Prince can be a good thing. Certainly the Prince would never do such a thing.

What Asa's Singing
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph chokes back a laugh and almost stumbles down the stairs but catches himself. A grin still on his face. "Sorry, mind wandered for a second" He tries not to look at the Prince right now, it would be impossible to not laugh.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani nearly trips over Joeseph as he almost goes ass over tea-kettle down the stairs. She is not as good about holding in the snickers as he is. Trying to compose herself, she gets to the bottom of the stairs and attempts to seriously survey the situation.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Nothing answers Headstrong's challenge, but he knows the spot the vampire went to was in the direction of the stairs to the hidden levels.

Gideon hears the sounds of something moving back there, out of sight.

Peter shoots a sidelong glance at the Harpy when she implies he's stupid, and looks at her in mock offense. "You'd be surprised. It could all be a carefully cultivated image maintained with the intent to lull others into underestimating me, giving my an advantage -- even if it's only psychological."

"Or maybe I'm an idiot. Or maybe I just appreciate self-deprecating humor in a tense situation. Or maybe I can't take anything seriously. Or maybe my fans -- namely me -- expect a certain amount of quipage per life threatening situation. Oh, the myriad possibilities. Whatever is the truth? Hey, I don't suppose you know a way we can properly enjoy cupcakes? Nevermind, who's gonna sing the Cowardly Lion's verse? No takers? Damn."

And then he hears the Prince singing, and honest to god starts laughing so hard he plunks his ass right down on the stairs until he can stop laughing. It takes him a while. He continues laughing as the other three pass him, and is forced to catch up to them at the base of the stairs, still reigning in his laughter.

"Soooo... what's the good word down here?"

s
    starbucks

Ephram goes and retreaves his thrown flash light before going to meet up with the others. Flicking it on and off again a few times to see if it still works.

Meeting them at the bottom of the stairs, he flashes them a wry smile. "Glad to see you are all in such good spirits. We had a bit of fun ourselves. Someone took a pop shot at the grandmaster with a shot gun, ohh we killed one of the scalies."

Gideon's ears prick; between the raucousness from the stairs and the sudden boom of Ephram's conversation, it's hard to pick out any usable information from inside the study and its staircase. No way of telling how many there were, and they hadn't responded to Headstrong's jibe--if they were going to be drawn out, there seems to only be one way to do it.
    "Tempe," Gideon says, clearly, and although it may not mean much to most of the Dragons its meaning is obvious to Headstrong--a bit of shared history for them. Some nights that they would rather forget, some maneuverings that required Gideon to be used as bait.
    And so he is here, as well, arming the Grandmaster with the knowledge of his intentions; hopefully keeping the enemy from knowing exactly what he meant, at the unfortunate drawback of none of his compatriots knowing either.
    Gideon walks the short path Headstrong had cleared of debris, moving past her carefully and heading towards the shotgut--hopefully drawing out enough that those at the stairs downwards can see him, and will attack if they are so inclined. He hopes they will. And he hopes Headstrong is fast enough.

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

Headstrongs eyes narrow slightly at Gideons words but she nods almost imperceptibly. She didn't like it but having enemies in their back? She liked that even less, that's how they'd gotten Gideon last time.

"More like 'rigged a shotgun trap'. Also, we saw the first hostile vampire. A dark-haired woman fleeing toward the lower levels."

Headstrong just hoped that if the creature was going to attack Gideon he'd do it soon.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani stops in front of Peter and lays a delicate finger on his lips gently. "Shhhhh." She says quietly, calming. "I wasn't calling you stupid, my friend. I just can't ever remember the lyrics to the Tin Man's song. Also, silence is Golden, but duct-tape is silver and I know where they keep it down here." She smiles in a sly fashion, knowing Peter wouldn't take the threat to heart. "You're cute, I think I'll keep you."

She stands then and moves over to stand near Gideon and Headstrong.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 16 of 24 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last
Closed Thread