Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Invictus Meeting

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria showed no outward sign of emotion when she notice who the offending kindred was. That's strike 2, she thought to her self. The Viscountess' words were quite generous to be honest and Victoria was impressed that the woman would show such chance for redemption to the kindred. Then again he was new to the domain.

She watched Dr. Lazarus pass the man a note and frowned at him. What's his game? Is he looking for a pawn? Well no self respecting Lord would serve a freak like that, Victoria bristled at the idea. She hadn't planned to offer McRoy a way out in front of the Covenant but the good doctor forced her hand. She turned to McRoy and spoke, "Mister McRoy, I may consider sponsoring you if you prove yourself worthy and capable of submitting to instruction. I promise you, it will not be easy and I will expect complete obedience in all things. The decision is yours."

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina, had she not been dead over a century, would have sighed. Millar, for all its grace and power, seemed intent on sundering the Invictus. This made the third member out from the Invictus in only a few months. She would have to write a letter to Twist when this was all said and done, to express her concerns.
    Not surprisingly, it was Dr. Lazarus that made the first jump. He was the weak man on the totem pole, and could greatly benefit from having such a vassal. Assuming McRoy was competent. Victory might earn him a title of tribute. Failure had almost no consequences for him. A good choice indeed.

W
    Wyldside

"You do have my sincerest of apologies for being late. John makes his best effort at a bow. "I would of made my apologies sooner but I was attempting to complete a task, I felt I could finish sooner. Unfortunately, I have not been able to do so. I thought I had a lead on the task, it did not pan out." John seems to contemplate a moment. He reads the note and listens to the offer. "I know neither of you well of enough to make a proper judgement. However, I have seen that Priscus Standford is willing to fight. She was willing to risk her life for something she cared about. That is noble in and of it self. So, if I was to choose now I would choose the Priscus."

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin watches the situation with McRoy with a distant interest. He had no particular emnity toward the newcomer, but he seemed either hapless or incredibly unlucky, and either way, he wasn't Konstantin's problem. He couldn't keep an eyebrow from arching as he watched the situation with Dr. Lazarus and Victoria, however.

"Getting drawn into matters between those two... he might be better off if he joined the Carthians."

He does manage to not shake his head at McRoy's choice. "The prettier one is probably the more dangerous of the two."

Arnold's attention snaps to the door when the knock comes. Somehow, when it turned out to be the same Kindred who'd had such a bad night at court, Arnold was not surprised.

He nods when the Judex passes judgment on the man. Even if the Covenant was wanting for membership at the moment it was still important to separate the wheat from the chaff. Seeing Lazarus pass him a note he silently hopes that McRoy would be foolish enough to take the Good Doctor's invitation. A few nights in the Asylum might suit the lad well. No such luck, however, though Arnold was sure that Madame Priscus Stamford wouldn't make it easy for him.

He frowns as McRoy begins to talk, and his frown deepens as the Kindred CONTINUES to talk.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Being denied publicly did not suit the Doctor well, especially in front of his peers among the First Estate. Victoria had one-upped his offer and McRoy had jumped at the chance at having an easy way back into the covenant's good graces. Ith Lazarus would not forget this weak display of mercy.

The Ventrue Priscus best stay true to her word of difficulty...

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria looked on at disaproval at the long string of unnecessary words pouring out of the mouth of the kindred that claimed to be Ventrue. Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea. Atleast we found the subject of his first lesson, she though silently to herself.

Looking at the man dead in the eye she spoke flatly while pointing with a finger to the floor at her feet, "Sit here, like a dog. You will not speak unless commanded to or if your opinion is requested, although who would want it I cannot say. If this is unacceptable leave, because you have already wasted enough of the Viscountess' time."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist watched as both the Doctor and Victoria stepped forward to offer McRoy a chance at redemption. She was half way through the motion of sitting when he spoke, but it was that he continued to speak that had her pause for the briefest second. Thankfully Victoria moved quickly, and Twist fluidly resumed sitting.

"Moving on to business- I am sure you are all aware we are hosting court this month. Here is what I have done so far. There are only a few details remaining that need to be seen too."

Twist opened the envelope on the table and pulled out a sheaf of papers and handed them out to be passed around.

What is on the papers

Twist waited paitently as the papers are handed out, watching her fellow covenant members to see what they think of her court theme and work.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Jane Scotts

PRE

ooc question

Arnold goes over the papers, carefully viewing each page before turning to the next. It was vital that the Invictus put on a flawless Court. He knew this, and Twist's obvious attention to detail was extremely reassuring. Coming to the end of the papers he looks around to gauge the others' reactions, saying "I am quite pleased with the concept. A fine plan. I'd also like to compliment the organization and thoroughness with which it's been presented here. Bravo to the Good Judex for this well prepared outline." He inclines his head to Twist respectfully as he adds his compliment. "I believe it should make for a glorious Court."

In reality he had no opinion on the theme. He was only immensely pleased at the consistency and efficiency that had been presented, and that he had not had to attempt to do it himself.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread