(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The center of the room contained a desk that was a rich dark mahogany. It was large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies were placed here and there, adding her own unique style to the room.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Playing softly from speakers placed around the room was Beethoven.

On one of the shelves sat two vases, no flowers in them, but they were filled with an ashy substance.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, new chairs actually. They looked quite comfortable, but the selling point for Ale? They were skulls. There was also a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Ale was seated in one of the chairs around the coffee table. A folder open in her lap, a fairly large Rottweiler laying at her feet. Her attire was very casual, a bright green tank top and black leather pants. Hanging off the chair was a duel holster, each side with a .357 and a spare clip.

The door to the office stood open.
    Garrett Prosper Krakenbox
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper checks his phone to make sure he isn't too early. His culture was always a stickler for time, and surprising your host was just as rude as making them wait. Like clockwork, he raps the corner of the office door as a courtesy before entering with the obvious signal. The Savage is not dressed as formally as the Court gatherings, but still keeps to a professional image with an open brown blazer, black button-up shirt, and dark slacks.

"Guten Abend, Prince Antinori. I am pleased you have provided me with your time." He offers a slight bow, hesitating at the door as his instincts kick in and his feet physically freeze. With patterned focus on her entomological displays, it is as if a flip is switched and the Dragon squares his shoulders, entering the room as normal. Coils had their purpose.

Outfit reference

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was the weak Beast that she noticed first. She felt her Beast begin its rounds, pacing back and forth, snapping in its cage, wanting the weaker one gone.

Instead of rending her Cousin, she smiles.

“Good evening Mr Prosper, please, have a seat.” She gestures to the seating area.

Cain sat up, his eyes locked squarely on Garrett, watching, maybe waiting. But he was well trained, and remained still.

“So glad we could get together. How are you liking the city?”
    she asks, closing the file, giving him her full attention.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett slips into one of the skull chairs with a wry smile, "You have established quite the aesthetic, Prince. I would not have taken your interest in sample collecting, though it is has a very pleasing result." Whether or not it was her intention, he could appreciate the incentive to preserve and organize the dead, arranging something of the wild under her own image. He wasn't about to put words in her mouth, or sound utterly pedantic with a misfire.

The lack of Humanity possessed by the potent monster set his teeth on edge. "Sacramento? I enjoy the transience and opportunity to invest. There is an active night life that indulges my more mundane desires." He pauses for a moment, "I wish to present you with tithe, though I got the impression you would appreciate something more genuine and customized rather than a hollow gesture. Hopefully this time will inspire. Memento mori, the promise of transience."

Prosper leans forward in his seat, "Your time is important, and I know I have not earned any merit to be owed personal connection. I have a few things I wished to discuss with you; three layers of masks. But this is your Domain and your office, your Majesty, and I will not dictate the direction of such a conversation."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Glancing at the various butterflies, “Thank you. It’s a hobby of mine. I find the simple and delicate task of pinning them soothes my mind.” It had also made her appreciate the time some things take.

“Invest? Are you a business man?” now she was curious as to what he would be investing in.

“Genuine is always more appropriate than hollow. Least that’s always been my way.”

Cain settles back on the floor, resting his head on his paws. Eyes closed, but ears alert.

“While my time is important, I always make the time to meet and talk with others. A connection is valuable, as is knowing who resides here.”
    Her hands spread open, “So please, discuss whatever you wish and whatever is on your mind.” She was sincere.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett nods once, offering a small smile with the heightened awareness of his delicate position.

"I earn the vast majority of my income by investing in new businesses and selling their stocks at peak efficiency. I have been doing it so long it has become an instinctual game that was not tainted by our Family curse." He takes a mental snapshot of the office at the Prince's interest in a personal commission, eyes now resting on the dog. Waiting for the signal of challenge from the beast to shift to quiet submission led to Garrett's acknowledgement.

"Beautiful animal. I miss my hunting dogs...my favoured companion I lost with the Sleep. I hope he serves you for a long time." Leaning back, he rubs his jaw for a moment before broaching the topic,

"First and foremost,
    I will address the mask of Domain. I have a deeply invested interest for the position of Keeper of Elysium. More for personal reasons than any Pursuit of power within your Covenant. I live and breathe the philosophy of hosting a sanctified space that birth new perspectives and opportunity, and buying into your service is a petty price to engage my Requiem. That being said...I have no interest in wasting my resources to buy into an area that will be in direct conflict with your Courtesies, your Majesty. If I fail this challenge, then I am left open for poltical rivals knowing exactly where my investments are and will be the first Sheriff Moretti will be questioning when Kindred fuck with the police."
    He gaze flicks to Alessandra's with a passionate expression.

"If you wish to invest in the culture I can enforce in your Domain, I would offer you a Major Boon to secure this alliance and use all my resources at your demand as long as I hold the position. My power comes from evolution, not climbing the social ladder. I leave that to the Lords."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Glancing at the companion at her side, she nods,

“Cain has proven to be loyal and a valuable alley.” More so than most Kindred.

Ah, it all comes back to the Keeper position. She didn’t understand what the strong desire for it was.

“Wasn’t aware power within the Invictus was on the table.” Joining the Invictus was never part of the game.

“I understand your concern, but I doubt you will be the only one seeking the position. There will be a few who will lay out what they have secured.”
    She knew of two off hand. “There is a difference between fucking with the police, and securing a contact within.” She wouldn’t be the only one with someone on the inside. “I’m not seeking to disrupt what they do.” Not too much anyways. And they were her Laws.

“It’s not about climbing the social ladder, it’s about securing me allies I struggle with on my own. Due to my business and who I am. I have no need for another Major Boon at this time, I have a need for the allies I laid out in Court. That grows my power structure within the city, securing my business from all angles.”

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett shrugs, feeling that she had missed his promise that he would secure those assets and was wishing to do away with the nonsense of wasting investment when it could go just as easily fall to someone else in the end. "If that is your wish."

"Second Mask is the relationship between our respective Covenants. I have spoken at length with the Grand Wyrm about the situation between our benefits with the First Estate. I would be lying if I did not admit I was shocked in your willingness to allow the growth of our practice unchecked, and that inspires respect that another Gangrel understands the importance of intellectual pursuits."
    Garrett spreads his hands, "I do so hope this renaissance continues, and will be seeking to act in the roll of a diplomat if there is a...tense disagreement." Secured loyalties were off the table with her blatant rejection of his Prestation, and it certainly was a slap to his inflated self-image, if she wants a Daeva that is a slave to her ego and so open to manipulation, or Mable's naive outlook on their Beast to squabble, so be it. It opens up your time. "Though honestly after meeting the other Dragons I doubt that will manifest," he admitted, thinking out loud. The focus was more clearing the air about his allegiance, being used to the Invicus holding Wyrn Nests with extreme suspicion. Alessandra's willingness to work so closely with Moretti had thrown him off guard.

"Last is Family. I will speak plainly: Fräulein Priscus Wood's judgement has been shaky as of late. I dwell in this city for a while and no meeting of our Clan has been called, and after her scandal I am beginning to suspect she is avoiding the issue. From our interactions she is a sweet woman who ultimately impresses me in her caring nature that is completely atypical of our condition. But we're Savages. Did I miss something? Is she hiding the soul of an Alpha in there somewhere?" he tries to play off his concern of a weak Priscus with humour, though the smile is forced.

9. Likes Stray liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shocked? She could see that.

“I came into this Domain unaligned many years ago, it allowed me the chance to watch how the Covenants acted. And while I don’t completely understand the Dragons, I know the Grand Wyrm and I like her. Hindering a Covenant doing what they do would be wrong. So long as its pursuits don’t threaten the Domain, or myself, everyone is free to practice.” A nod, “That’s could prove to be a useful role should a disagreement arise. And yes, I don’t see it being a problem either. Every Dragon I have met has been a joy to speak with and has proven ready and able to help the Domain when needed.” Worked for her.

She could speak honestly about Mable, but what would that get her? Nothing. So she tries to play neutral.

“I believe no meeting has been called due to the fact it was just her and I for quite a while. But where our numbers have grown, a meeting would be beneficial to the Clan.”
    Get to know each other. “She does appear to have a very nurturing nature to her. I’ve fought beside her a few times, and she isn’t a push over. For a Gangrel to be a pushover in battle would cause me great concern. But I do hear what you are saying, and would suggest maybe reaching out to her and letting her know your desire for a Clan meeting. She could be busy with Domain problems, we have a few, and it could have slipped her mind. If you do reach out to her with no luck, let me know and I’ll call a meeting myself.” A shrug, “As to if she’s hiding what happened, I can’t say. But considering it happened in front of me, it’s not going to be forgotten or pushed under the rug. I hold everyone to the same standards, I don’t care if they are a Priscus, Seneschal, or hold no titles, there are consequences.” Plain and simple.

“How do you think she should handle the scandal?”

11. Likes Krakenbox liked this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

"Ja, she can fight," he nods. Cute.

Her question was more interesting than neutrality, "None of us have a clean record, unless we are supremely boring.

I would ride out the incoming snipes, and show your spine. Spit venom right back if they imply anything beyond your breach of Sanctuary. But weather the price that is owed to corrupting our ancient promises. Going for the position of Keeper is an insult and she should drop that before she gives the Beasts further excuses. That is symbolic, for concrete actions:

Pay a Boon to the Prince, and Harpy due to the current lack of a Keeper.

This is a good stress test if it has only been both of you. If she handles the Gangrel, then her position is secure. If not, she will live: all we have is time.

I would be more concerned about her ability to maintain dignity if she had a different personality than I have perceived. If she cuffs me, I probably deserve it,"
    his grin is vicious.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread