Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
King Pong!

Page 4 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    M
    Mavspade

Jack shrugged with a face that said ' don't ask me'.

"Dont you summers put honor on the line for everything?" She asks as she looked around the bar. She gave a nod over towards those she knew, Jason, tally, Morgan. As they approached.

"So do you need a warm up on the rules?" She asks mal.

G
    Greebs

Mal shrugged with a face that said 'don't ask me'.

She was the last person to speak on matters of 'Honour', and wasn't even technically a bona-fide Summer Courtier, despite how long she had held her Mantle.

She pinched the bridge of her nose and groaned. "There are Rules to getting drunk and playing Table Tennis? How are there... Why are there rules to getting drunk and playing Table Tennis?!"

Yeah, this table will work. Now all she needs is a partner. Ramona places one hand on the guardrail running along the edge of the mezzanine, leaning slightly as she turns her eyes towards the other participants. She recognizes a few of them. Jack and Mal, from the looks of things those two are partnering up together. Morgan, Don't know that I want to distract myself trying to make someone skittish feel comfortable all night, over with a Hunterheart she's never seen before today. Jason, whom she's run into briefly a couple of times. Then there's the metal-man from the Winter Coronation, and the gorgeous woman that had been in Dominyk-of-the-Pink-Suit's company. Would be a fine evening to partner up with her, Ramona thinks wistfully. Stepping away from the rail, she makes her way towards where those latter three are congregating. "Jason," she says in greeting as she approaches. Yeah, these three seem like the best potential choices.

C
    Casitive

Slinking around brick-a-brac and other things, Aaren finds her way to Jack Tarra as she tries to warm up Mal on the rules. The Fairest only caught the conversation at the tail end, just enough to hear Mal grouse about why there was a need for rules, “Stakes.” Was Aaren's immediate, short answer as she joined them.

Before she explains, however, she greeted the pair, “Hi, Jack.” Thinking, probably rightly, that an Addled Mal at Winter Coronation wouldn't remember the Fairest, “I'm Aaren.”

Without stakes, you don't get to hold it over the heads of the losers. You don't get to say, 'all else being equal' you are a better drunk than the other guy.” To Aaren it was really rather funny, “Besides, without rules, there's nothing to bend or break with drunken shenanigans.” The fairest winked at that and reached behind her for a stout that came. Near black against near white foam at the top.

The Spring Fairest, took a small moment to lift her drink towards Marcus.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"Oh, hi there!" Mary remarks happily as the powerfully built woman she'd seen around once before draws near. "We haven't met, have we? I'm Mary."

The delicate fingers of her hand extend for a wiggly-weak handshake if desired, for Ramona, and the smile on her face seems predominantly genuine. She throws in a glance between the newcomer and Marcus with inquisitive eyebrows wondering at whether he had more to contribute to this making of acquaintances.

D
    DamoclesImpaled

Jason glanced back at Marcus, fairly conscious of the time remaining until the event actually started. He'd have to wrap things up to get ready. "I think I've got to jet. Sorry about that." He said to Morgan and Tally, looking at his wrist to punctuate his point, despite not having a wrist-watch. He was genuinely sorry to abandon the conversation, he was just suddenly rather aware (mostly thanks to Duncan) that the event would be starting sooner than he had thought. He waved to them before wishing the two good luck one last time and moving to meet up with Marcus.

"I'm back." He addressed the Metalflesh before turning to Ramona, who seemed to be getting acquainted with Mary. He nodded to the newer Summer before doing a quick sweep of the area with his eyes to better get an idea of how many participants there would be and how this would affect organization. He noticed Jack and nearly waved to her before noticing her company and chewing his lip. Wonder if it'd be worth it... He turned back to Marcus. "Not to be interrupt but, are side-bets allowed?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

The raccoon started at Malory's outburst. Yet, she couldn't help but nod in agreement. Drunk ping pong shouldn't have so many rules, it was just ping pong with alcohol, "Heh-heh, Mal makes a good point."

Then Jason was going, "Oh, heh, 'kay bye, good lucks," she waved bye to him even though he wasn't going far.

Morgan stared up, wide-eyed at the big woman that approached and greeted Jason. Not fat big, just tall and built. She'd seen this one before, but didn't quite recall where. Her eyes narrowed from impressed/intimidated to contemplative. Morgan was pretty sure she'd not given Ramona a gift box yet. She should probably do that then, right-yes.

She once again retrieved a pretty little gift box from her tote bag. She presented to Ramona, "Heh-hi hello. N-nice to meet you a-and have gift to deliver to you. Imma hired to make sure e-every 'ling-club member in town is gets one. Um, or at least every one of us I can find, I guesses." she tilted her head in confusion as she thought it.

Maybe, if things were going to get started, she should just run around the room to deliver to whomever she'd yet to give chocolates to? That could work maybe? Whom had she not gifted yet here anyway? That left her feeling more confused.

And Jason immediately turns right the hell away, leaving Ramona with a mild, confused frown. Do I stink? I showered after I left work. Of course there's still ash under her fingernails, she forgot to get that. Mary proves a fine distraction from her confusion, and the frown eases into a smile as she takes the Fairest's hand. Her grip is firm, but not crushing, and rough with callouses and tiny scars. "It's a pleasure, Mary," she says, entertaining a fleeting fancy of bending over her hand and giving Mary's knuckles a knightly kiss. Instead she merely gives Mary's hand a gentle pump and releases it, "I'm Ramona." The smile is genuine but the expression in her eyes is reserved.

She blinks as Morgan stutter-stumbles her way into the conversation and presents her with a package. Beware the gifts of the fae, echoes in her memory. She swallows, her brain chewing on Morgan's strange dialect and eventually producing a reasonable result, "Uh, thanks," she ventures cautiously, reaching out to the little gift box and plucking it from Morgan's hand. She shifts her weight from one foot to the other, glancing up at Mary, then back down to the package as she slowly pulls it open.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"Hope you have fun." Tally says as Jason departs as Ramona comes towards them. She smiles in a friendly manner towards the Ogre as she replies to Ramona's introduction, "I'm Tally, a pleasure to meet you Ramona."

Then she looks over to Morgan, asking, "Just how many gifts have you delivered?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Ramona seemed wary then confused. Morgan smiles and shrugs, she was getting used to being a source of confusion in town. And hey, giving out gifts was kinda fun, no wonder Santa did it globally. The smile stays as Ramona takes the gift wrapped expensive chocolate, "Heh-heh, welcomes, hope you enjoy it."

The raccoon looked back at Tally when the wolf asked a good question. She tilted her head in concentration as she thought about it, "Hmmm. Lemme think: 3 specials from that guy, couple gifts from me to folks delivered at same time, and all chocolates think maaaaaybe, carry the 4, hm..." The Beast folds her arms, bumping the tote bag against her hip, her faced scrunched up in concentration. This'd be easy to figure out if sh'ed have log or something. She'd given out a bunch for certain, especially when you added in the Freehold's officers...regardless of how scary it was delivering to some of them. That got her to laugh and smile, "Well Tally, t-think the count is a bit over 20 right now for the little gift boxes, heh-heh...I been busy I guess, heh."

One thing she'd noticed whilst taking her mental head count: there was an odd number here. Unless Duncan wasn't participating, someone was going to be sitting out. How were they picking the teams anyway? Good question, "Uh-heh-heh, a-anyone know how teams is chosen-picked? Think maybe-might-sure there's a odd number of folks here."

Page 4 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread