Watch

River Boat Tour

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    K
    Krieg

Sacramento Marina

It was time to head out onto the waters for a nighttime cruise. Overhead was the waxing gibbous moon. He had his satchel draped across his chest. Krieg stood by a small motor boat, awaiting Mable.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had no idea what was appropriate to where so she dressed in jean shorts and a white top and a stripped long sweater.

She parked in the lot and ran towards the dock. She saw Krieg and gave him a cheerful wave. "Hi." She smiled brightly at him.

K
    Krieg

Under the moon light, the giant had jeans, boots, a long sleeved shirt. The sleeves were unbuttoned and positioned to his elbows. "Good evening, Mable," he greeted in returned. "I figured it'd be worthwhile to go out on the river for a cruise." He gestured to the motorboat, and extended his hand to her, "Ladies first."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable wasn't used to seeing him this casual. She grinned at him, "That is a good look on you." She reached for his hand without any signs of fear of the giant. "Thank you." She loved it when men treated her like a lady. She climbed onto the boat and settle down in the bow. "Is here ok?"

K
    Krieg

"Thank you. I was at Navin's Custom Clothing. I met a tailor named Yancy. Well, I should say, a woman with heterochromatic eyes caught my attention first, then, I heard her talking to who she claimed was Yancy." He smiled briefly, "Yancy was a man of few words."

"That's fine,"
    he affirmed for her. With the Gangrel in the boat, he carefully stepped aboard and settled into the pilot seat. He turned the key. The engine sputtered to life. Gradually, his large foot applied to the gas pedal.

With cautious speed and a tight grip on the steering wheel, the boat navigated out of the marina, into the Sacramento River. "Anything new and exciting happening with you?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Krieg gets his clothes made at a fancy tailor's? Mable felt very out classed by that. "Thank you for the invite." She felt excited to be out on the water. Krieg sat down next to her and they were on their way out on the water. Wind blew through her curls and little splatters of mist hit her in the face.

"New and exciting?" Mable was pretty boring and hated small talk. "Umm. Not really anything new or exciting I guess. I mean I have explored a few more cemeteries and have started the fall clean up work in a few parks. What's up with you?"

K
    Krieg

"Quite welcome," he replied. Out on the open waterway, he headed with the flow, going south. "Glad to hear you are exploring. The fall clean up is definitely a smart move. Those damn forest fires."

The boat zipped down between the channel. "I'm trying to get Cynthia to give me Tenancy. It's not too difficult of a task. There's a few options: clean up the Necropolis, check on Dungeon Divin' Davis's exploration. She's open to negotiation." He shrugged with his eyebrows.

He cast a glance to Mable, "I'm trying to figure out what the next move ought to be for us, the Circle, to do here. I'm thinking I ought to ingratiate myself with the local community. This way, we spread the good word of the Goddess."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Tenancy? Is that something I can help with?" She tilted her head at him. Tenancy was never an issue for Mable. "MMm, well, I need help with getting some of the post fire stuff taken care of. Like a planting day. Will that help any?"

K
    Krieg

"Highly unlikely, unfortunately," his hands steered the boat down along the farmland. "It's a Clan issue. Priscus decides who gets Tenancy. Although, your case, it's a different matter entirely." He had to laugh at that observation.

"We're approaching Freeport," he eased off the gas pedal, and allowing the boat to idle. "To your left, will be Bartley Cavanaugh Golf Course."

Slowly drifting in the water, he leaned back, and turned his head to Mable. "As for a planting day, I'd suggest getting some friends to do the manual labor for you. It's a good plan. Sunscreen wouldn't be of any help for us."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looked over at the golf course. Then she laughed, "No, the planting has to take place at night. We will be using the big work lights like they use on the road work at night. The program wants to get people involved and more have evenings and nights free." Sh shrugs slightly. "What ideas do you have for community involvement?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.