Ended
Watch

(Insert pack here) wants YOU!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew chuckles slightly. "Most of the myths are just that. How better to hide ourselves than to ensure the information that does leak out is false? But silver ... that one's true. Silver's about the only thing our regenerative capabilities can't handle, so don't get hit with it."

He falls silent for a moment before changing to a (hopefully) more pleasant topic. "Have you considered joining a pack yet?"

"Don't really know anything about the packs yet. Not had any offers either." Jordan pauses breifly. "I want to though."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew considers for a moment, then nods. "We have five packs scattered about the city. I'm Alpha of the one just south of here, the Shadow Seekers. We could take you in for a bit if you're intereted. Show you the ropes and see how well you fit in."

"Yeah that would be great." Jordan smiles at Matthew.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"We hang out at the Gypsy's, southwest of here. You can probably find us there. Or maybe we could exchange phone numbers, and I'll call you when we start our next project?"

"Sure, my number is..." Jordan waits for Matthew to get his phone ready or at least show signs of commiting it to memory. "It is 07858612672.... I will pop along tomorrow and meet the rest of the pack. Would be good to meet them before anything comes up. I don't want to be a total newbie and risk letting you all down."

Jordan started considering what he was going to do next. Nothing much could happen tonight. The priority was food and sleep.

"I am starving, didn't have chance to eat with everything that was going on." He looks at Jerimiah and matthew. "Fancy grabbing something to eat? Im going to head to a resturant now anyhow. Probably won't stay out too late, today has been a bit of a mind fuck, that and I do not want to risk...you know... I hope that woman will be ok."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew lets the last sentence slide without comment. Better that the pup not dwell too much on what had happened. "Sure, a bite to eat sounds like a good idea."

If Jordan is following, Matthew will exit the park.

Jordan Exits The Park

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13