Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Jordan's Change

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

There it was... BAM... a house had just landed on him and some girl was saying "We are not in kansas any more"

"I would't have the first clue about doing that. I think whoever picked me has some strange sense of humor. I don't know what to do or where to start... I am clueless. I doubt there is some sort of guide book."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Technique

Starflower smiles, and puts a hand on the new Rahus shoulder. "And thats, also, why we have packs. Go to Fremont Park, like ive said, and you will meet others of our kind, representatives of the various packs and tribes. Go there, and you will meet someone who will give you more than this train-wreck-in-slow-motion-crash course."

"When is the best time?"

Technique

"Around sunset, and during the night. Dont get robbed by a junkie. Hey, Matt, been a pleasure to see you again. The names Fred, if either of yall need to reach me again. Matt, you care to show him to Fremont? I got some business back in ACB territory i need to take care of." He says, is as nice a way as possible, can you put the puppy on a leash and take him for a walk?

PRE

"Yeah I'll bring him by to meet all the packs that have reps there." Matt watches as Fred, the Scruffy Full Moon, left the room. "One more thing, like I said there are two kinds of Werewolves, us, the good guys, and the bad guys, the "Pure". They control all the land North and East of the river, don't go over there. Nobody who goes over comes back and death is the most pleasant thing that can happen if they get their paws on you."

He makes sure that his words of warning have the desired effect on Jordan and then smiles. "I know it's a lot to take in and it's a life filled with danger, but you'll never be one of those people who wake up every morning wondering if they made a difference. Come on lets get you to the Tur so you can meet some more People."

"North and East of the river is bad. Got it."

Jordan thinks for a few seconds.

"If my wallet and keys are in my pocket do they change with me? Or do I need to put my keys somewhere safe in case I need to change?"

PRE

"Well were they with that outfit when Fred did the rite? If so then you're good as long as you use the same wallet and set of keys with the same pair of pants."

"Yes.... Should have dedicated a back pack." Jordan smiles. "Oh well, its not really needed anyhow." Jordan makes sure he has everything. "Ready when you are"

PRE

"Alright then, follow me. We'll head to the Tur and you can ask questions of People there and learn more about the Packs of the city, the Tribes and your own Auspice's role in the fight. The Tur is neutral ground, kind of like Rick's in Casablanca, it's the place where all of us are welcome and the different packs can meet. No violence or disrespect allowed." Matt opens the apartment door and waits for Wyatt to follow him.

To The Tur Recruitment Thread?

To the Tur

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10