Arnold calls ahead to the Sundown, phoning Gary and asking him to meet him around back.

A while later Arnold pulls up to the loading dock, meeting Gary as soon as he gets out of his car. Getting out he speaks gruffly to his ghoul "Send one of the new night help down. One of the illegals. Preferably one who speaka no ingles."

When Gary walks off to comply to his master's orders Arnold goes back to the truck and opens the door to the back seat where Michael lay staked. Carrying him inside the hotel he takes him to a storage room off of the loading dock and dumps him on the floor. After that's done he switches off the light and waits.

It isn't long before Arnold hears the voice of his ghoul coming down the corridor. "Down there. Mr. Culler said fix the lights. Las Luces no trabajo. You fijar."

The maintenance man's footsteps grow louder as they approach the room where Arnold and Michael wait. As they grow nearer Arnold leans over in the dark and wrenches the stake free of the man's chest.

Michael is just coming out of torpor when the handyman's shadow fills the doorway.

OOC

OOC

Michael writhes as soon as the stake leaves his heart and rolls to his side, roaring from the leftover rage that was still with him from before as he is still hungry. He looks up and sees a shadowy figure standing before him and scrambles to his feet to rush after the man before he gets away. He grabs onto the man's shoulders just as he turns to make a break for it and struggles to overpower him before holding him tight and biting into him. Rapidly he downs what's left of the man's blood, feeling him go limp in his arms, his beast still in control as it seeks to sate itself.

Arnold can see that Michael is still under the control of his Beast and he stands by while the Kindred regrettably murders his employee.

I shall have to add that to his tab

Down the hall Gary looks back and forth for witnesses while sighing inwardly. He hated disposing of bodies.

Arnold is silent for a moment before finally speaking "Feeling better?"

As Michael's growls die out his vision returns to him just as he hears Arnold's voice. He looks down and sees in his arms the lifeless mortal he just drained. Letting it drop to the floor he's more concerned with the fact that he just destroyed property belonging to the Reeve than being concerned with ending a mortals life.

Terrfic, first I lose control and now I destroy a vessel belonging to the Reeve. I'm just glad Staley isn't here as his sarcasm I feel would be more caustic.

Looking up to the Reeve he says "My apologies Reeve for ruining something that belonged to you. I can offer the money to hire a replacement if you so wish." he rubs his neck a little bit and then turns to face the Reeve at full posture now that he is well sated. "What happened back there? I don't remember much after asking you to stake me when I got out of the shroud."

Humanity Roll

Arnold waves a hand at Michael's offer of cash for the loss of his employee "It doesn't cost me money to hire a new employee, Mister Hall. The Hotel does not provide a hiring bonus. The cost lies in the disposal and subterfuge that must be performed now that what's done is done."

"Anyhow," he says, moving on "You emerged from the shroud frenzying when I caught you in a grapple. After you acknowledged that I should stake you I was attacked by one of the brood members - the one known as Lars. I decided that the Brood was a larger threat and turned to attack him. You, however, still in the throes of Frenzy, managed to grab a hold of me again. I was wrestling with you when Priscus Von Schusten managed to render Lars torpid. The motorcyclist, regrettably, managed to escape while I dealt with you and Priscus Von Schusten dealt with the torpid Brood member. I ordered Mister Rodriguez to stake you while I held you immobile. It took him a few tries." Arnold finishes by gesturing to Michael's ravaged chest cavity. The whole explanation came out quick, and almost casually. The night's business.

Looks like I may have some extra work ahead of me. Michael thinks when in regards to the handling of the recently deceased. When Culler makes it apparent it is the least of his concerns Michael moves on and listens to what transpired after falling into the throes of the beast again. When Culler is finished he realizes the spot of danger he could be in. Because of me the Shadow Priscus got a hold of Lars instead of Culler and jeapordizing his title wait.....no I don't see his ax with him whew.

"I see. And with Lars held captive and one on the loose what is it you wish to do next?"

I'm treading a fine line I feel and I'm sure there's other business he'd rather do than fill me in on details so the more short and sweet this is the better

"I will go now to meet with the Prince and Priscus Von Schusten regarding the matter of the captured Brood member. You may as well accompany me so that you are present to give His Majesty your account of tonight's events, should he wish to hear it. Gary will take care of the mess you've made of my employee and I'm sure that you'll have to find some way to pay me back another night in the future." Suddenly Arnold seems to be in a bit of a rush. Time to move on with the night.

Michael nods to Culler and says as he's following him "Of course Reeve thank you again for reviving me and I will have no problem paying you back."