Ended
Watch
41 - 45
DISPLAYED
1009 Mekhet Meeting at The Sterling

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    C
    Conner Greyson

"That is my only concern." Conner says with a nod. "I do have one other small matter," Conner takes out a key card for one of the rooms here at the hotel and slides it over to The Regent. "A small unworthy Gift for you"

Jayant quirks an eyebrow at Conner as he flips the key card forward and back between the fingers of his right hand. "Thank you. I would speak to you on another matter, but would you please call our Priscus and ask what he'd like done with this one first? I have a room for him, of course," he laughs, spreading his arms.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Of Course Regent," Conner said taking his cellphone out of his pocket and calling the Priscus.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Sir, this is Grey, Do you have a moment?"
    *Pause*
    "One of our family was found living in Ms. Brady's house without permission. He is currently sleeping. How would you like it dealt with."
    *Pause*
    "Very well sir, Thank you." Conner said, "I must say I find it odd that someone who was invited for dinner would stay in the house without permission." Conner said wanting to make sure that the Priscus understood it was another Mekhet. "I will Contact Ms. Brady and Ms. Maseklyne and follow there instructions."
    *Pause*
    "No Sir, thank you."
    Conner hangs up

"The Priscus recommends we leave it up to the Regent or see if Ms. Maskelyne needs a new set piece." Conner says

He sighs and pulls out his phone. He asks for Miss Brady, and after a moment, they begin conversing in the native of his homeland. It sounds like bartering. After several minutes, they end their conversation, and at that moment, Grey receives a text message from Regent Brady. Jayant smiles on while Conner checks it.

Its a message from Brady saying he can leave the squatter with Jayant. Jayant mentions that Grey ought to speak with the other members of the Grim Hand about joining their coterie.

Conner leaves afterwards and Jayant has Wooding taken away to another room to convalesce.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.