Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
Something New

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Maybe that's where you should start then," Terri states with a smile. "From the small amount of time I've spent with Alice, she seems open and honest, just don't let the icy exterior get to you. I'm sure that if you explain your feelings about the Spring court, maybe she can help you in ways you haven't thought about."

In truth, Terri wanted to help, even if it meant losing a potential recruit. In the long run, losing a member of the freehold, no matter affiliation, could be considered worse.

"What d'you think? I'll be happy to accompany you if you want."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

It would be better if I took the suggestion. If I do decide to leave Spring and find a situation which is more fulfilling, then at least I won't have unfinished matters hanging over my head for however long I remain in the Freehold.

Or perhaps Terri is right. Maybe I can find some peace if I just approach the situation instead of avoiding it. Maybe things can be worked out to an extent where I can feel happy and comfortable again with my place in the Spring Court.

"We can do that, yes. It needs to be done. And....you don't know how much I appreciate this, Terri. You really don't."

And perhaps the Manticoress was indeed coming around to a reasonable acceptance of her situation and what needed to be done if she wanted to remain healthy. It was noticeable that she looked tired and thin as though the strain of being cut off socially was beginning to wear upon her.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiles widely, an easy thing really.

"No problem. You want to call her and make an appointment? I'm pretty certain you need an appointment with the Queen."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Juno nodded, then walked over to the artboard and picked up her cellphone from a small table next to it. She sighed softly -- was she afraid of making the call? -- then, "I still have her number on it; thought I had deleted it but I suppose I never did."

She seemed to be examining the phone for a moment, as though it could give her some insight as to what to do next. If she apologized...would that be interpreted as a sign of weakness? The Manticore's influence over her said yes. That she was more of a True Queen by breath and blood than a being of ice who was only just aping what it meant to be a living thing and that Alice should be thanking her for the time involved in being a part of her very small Court.

The human side of her emotional makeup called bullshit on that line of thought, and made it clear that the best thing she could do was to approach the offended, make amends, then move along with her life. At the very least there wouldn't be a poisonous wound left festering within the Freehold.

Looking at Terri, she smiled slightly, then, "Let's see what happens when I do this, shall we?."

Studying the screen for a moment then deciding it was something she couldn't delay any longer, the Manticoress began to enter the digits.

Description

PRE

Terri smiles, showing some teeth as she does so. While Juno is on the phone, she continues to look through the Fairest's artwork, keeping her eyes on the designs and her ears on the conversation.

Juno completed her conversation -- and it was a quick one -- then returned her attention to Terri.

"Well....she's waiting at the Four Seasons."

The Manticoress looked over at the page Terri was looking over, then, "Have you seen anything that may interest you? or would you like for me to work up some designs specifically for you?"

There was something in Juno's voice which said volumes more than what she was demonstrating with her oddly calm exterior.

It had taken a lot out of the monster to admit her mistake, and to face the realization that she would have to admit that same mistake again very soon.

Description

PRE

"Cool, let's get going then," Terri said with a cheerful smile, closing the folder and placing it down. "You know what, you design something and I'll take a look." Finishing off her drink, and taking a handful of nuts, Terri heads to the door ready to leave for the Four Seasons.

Juno went and washed the smudges from her art session from her hands and arms, then ran a comb through the messy arrangement of human and fur-type hairs on her head. Not much difference, but at least it didn't look as though she had just crawled out of a spiderhole somewhere.

Joining Terri, she nodded, then, "I guess I'm ready to go. Thanks for going to the Four Seasons with me."

And with that she opened the studio door for Terri and began to walk with her to the meeting.

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread