Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 78
DISPLAYED
Looking for a Mystery

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Jordan stood respectfully and said: "We'll report back soon, Doctor."

Then he made for the door and followed Ruby. The game, after all, was afoot.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Akroma was watching an old clay tablet with the cuneiform written on it. How could someone ever decipher such an old scripture? It was her first thought of interest. Could it contain magic? Useful perhaps? That was her second, way more interested thought. She wondered how many useful artifacts the Mysterium of Sacramento had. She knew it would take some time to know the answer on that question.

Then she sees Ruby in the corner of her eye, walking to the break room, followed by Jordan. Quickly she walks over to the two mages. 'Hey Ruby. We got a job to do? If I'm with you at least? She asked it with a questioning smile, hoping the mystagogues trusted her enough to let her join their business.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Absolutely, Miss Akroma! I'm goin' to need to meet with my apprentice, and you'd be more than welcome to tag along, fact, I'd love to have the company. Then after, we're goin' to do some long overdue cleanin'.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Oh great! I suppose your apprentice is a mystagogue as well? I'd love to meet all the mages of our order. And if you're apprentice is not with the Mysterium then I love to meet other enlightened of Sacramento as well, of course.

Then Akroma saw Jordan too and spoke to him: You're joining us as well mister Shepard? Ruby just told me we're going to do some cleaning... Now that has always been a womens job of course... she smiles friendly and blinks an eye to Ruby.

Although I must admit you're probably far more experienced with cleaning Sacramento than I am.

He shook his head and smiled pensively.

"Actually, I'm going to be leaving you to Ruby's tender mercies. And, for pity's sake, please call me Jordan."

Then to Ruby.

"I'll call you with a confirm or deny on the Kruegen stone. Then we can regroup."

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

"Yes... actually, he's Council. But you can't hold that against him, he's a good man..." She laughs. "Somethin' tells me he's goin' to do more of the cleanin' than we will!"

"Jordan, that sounds excellent. I'll give you a call once I've checked in with Rosh. How about we'll talk again... maybe evening? Drive safe!"

Ruby collects a few of her things, and motions for Akroma. Goodness, they'll be so late...

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Ok, see you later then Jordan.' she waves to him in a quick goodbye and then follows Ruby wherever they go.

End Scene

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread