Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
Doing Lunch.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

PRE

Rust sips his lemonade, enjoying the Sunlight breaking through the window. "Things you should know Miss Ambassador. If you recall, a certan Elf-ish Verdant disappeared. He is back and now serves as a Grunt until He bests Spartan in combat." Rust narrowly escapes breaking his word.

"There is one of us Preaching Gospel in the city. I'm going to look into it, Meet him myself."
    Rust grabs a cold fry from his plate.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

The Sun's Tongue chews on her second bite a little more slowly to digest her King's little news blurb. "Ah, a new member, hm? I don't think I recall seeing or meeting the one to whom you refer, but I'll keep it in mind. I also wish you the best with your investigation, sir, and will let you know if I see tell of the Preacher myself while on other business."

PRE

Rust takes the check as it comes, adding it to his own. "Thank you X. keep me posted" And he stands to leave the table.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Yes, sir!" she replies with hushed exuberance before continuing with her sandwich, letting the reigning Sovereign go about his Kingly duties now that she has what she needed.

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread