DISPLAYED
Haunting Revelations

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

"Agreed, whichever path we end up taking a two pronged assault would be a good idea. Press them on both fronts. So I'll have to see what I can do. I might not be able to get them to go into the sewers," Dirge finished with a slight frown.

She paused for a moment before continuing, "Did you have any further questions Reeve Culler? I'd be happy to help out where I can."

Arnold takes a moment to consider before replying "I need you to provide me with all the information you have regarding Circe's Farm and the surrounding property. I want to get the assault into the planning stages as soon as possible. These two enemies have been a black mark on our city long enough, and I want to see them gone as soon as possible. If necessary, corroborate with the other former worshipers of the Crone and report to me a comprehensive analysis of the site."

"If possible I also need you to procure me details as to the size and location of the Homeless "Squattaville.""

Certainly this may be more difficult for one with your handicap, but you continue to seek the opportunity to prove yourself and at the moment you're all I have to work with.

"In the future, I'll also need you to come to me first with any information regarding this case or any other cases. Recently I sent out letters to the Nosferatu in my capacity of Priscus. Obviously I did not bother to send a written letter to you, so I will simply inform you in person that I am asking all of Sacramento's Kindred to report anything odd or suspicious they might encounter to me. This has always been the way it has been, but I have recently felt the need to remind the Domain's inhabitants of this fact. It makes my work much more difficult when I must learn information second-hand, particularly when it is from the Prince - as happened to me recently in regard to you and the things you'd discovered."

We should have been rolling on this weeks ago

"Do you have any questions about any of that?"
    he asks her finally
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

"I understand," Dirge said with a nod. While it bothered her that he called them former worshipers of the crone she didn't let it show. Just because she couldn't say she was a crone didn't mean that her veneration stopped.

"Well Jay...I mean Mr Nagaraj and I parked about a mile from the farm and planned to approach carefully to inspect the place and they had lizard ghouls on patrol that far out because it only took them a couple of moments to reach us while, obfuscated. They also had been using the main farmhouse because they turned off the lights when the noticed our vehicle." Dirge continued to describe the farmstead the buildings, how many paces they were from the main house and which directions. She also described the vampire that could jump from shadow to shadow and the numbers that they ran into, as well as the number of reinforcements that responded to the battle.

When she was done with the farmhouse she described where squattaville was at the abandoned trainstation on the south side of town and covered the number of people there that she heard, how large it was, the complex network of sentries and the amount of fire that she encountered. She also went to describe their fighting capability and the woman who could control animals.

"I do apologize about going to the Prince, but I was given a 3 day time limit and it was something that needed his attention. I will make sure that you are given the information you need in the future."

Dirge can hear Arnold writing down on paper as she describes the locations as he'd requested and placing then pen down when he was finished.

"I understand" he replies to her apology "I am going to study this information and try to formulate a plan of attack. Maintain contact with the Homeless and try to find out when they plan to make their move, as we discussed. If I require anything else I'll call you, but until then please keep me informed as to any other developments."

"If we are successful then I'm sure you will have much to gain as a result of the inroads you've made toward dealing with the Homeless."

Even if it will mean killing your own father

"Gary should be waiting outside to see you out. We'll talk again soon, Miss Dirge."

Unless there is anything else the meeting seems to be over.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

"Absolutely," Dirge began. "If I hear anything else or any further developments surface I will contact you immediately. If you'd like another's feedback concerning Circe's old farm then you can certainly speak with Primogen Nagaraj."

As she stood she continued, "I appreciate you meeting with me and giving me the opportunity to discuss this with you. I hope the rest of your evening goes well."

Dirge bowed her head and waits for a response from Arnold or if he doesn't have anything further to add she departs.

Knowledge Transfer Complete. End scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread