Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Is it a stray or someone's lost dog?

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    T
    Tsali

"Come drink with us," Scott invites the other wolf. "Losers split the cost, if you guys are cool with that."

L
    LordHarley

Johan stands up readily to greet Scott shaking his hand, "Hello". He was being really friendly.
    "I'm sure would be a pleasure to play with you and your friends, but at this moment, I'm just enjoying a few beers...however...", he sniffs observing that a particular scent became strong, "...i will be very glad to sit and talk with you. By the way my name is Johan. Johan Libra".

T
    Tsali

Johan stands up readily to greet Scott shaking his hand, "Hello". He was being really friendly.
    "I'm sure would be a pleasure to play with you and your friends, but at this moment, I'm just enjoying a few beers...however...", he sniffs observing that a particular scent became strong, "...i will be very glad to sit and talk with you. By the way my name is Johan. Johan Libra".
    "Scott," he extends his hand to Johan. "I'm new in the neighborhood."

L
    LordHarley

"So do I..."

"and do you know who run this neighborhood?"

T
    Tsali

Moving away from the group he'd been drinking with, Scott frowns. "I've been searching the streets up and down and I still can't find an established pack. I was hoping you were a regular here, since this place screamed our People at me when I got here. I have the feeling it's on a pack's territory."

L
    LordHarley

"I see. I came to here just to have some beers. Soon after iīm going to the Tur", He sits again and cotinue to drink.

T
    Tsali

Scott's floored when Johan sits down. He reaches to grab the other wolf's shoulder before pulling back. Not worth it, he decides and then leaves the bar.

Scott leaves the scene.

L
    LordHarley

Johan gives a slight look back when she realizes that Scott is leaving.
    "weird guy", thinks while he outlines a face of a surprise. Probably hoping that Scott sat down to talk as he had invited.

L
    LordHarley

Johan gives a slight look back when he realizes that Scott is leaving.
    "weird guy", thinks while he outlines a face of a surprise. Probably hoping that Scott sat down to talk as he had invited.
    mistake.

L
    LordHarley

Libra ends fast his mug shortly after the departure of Scott. As he had already paid for it, leaves the bar.

Libra leaves the scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.