Watch

Answering Swordish Questions

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph's eyes grow wide and his mouth opens then closes. Realizing he's acting like a fool he forces himself to calm down. Visibly he goes still for a few moments and regains his composure.

"It would be an honor Sir. ...This maybe an odd request but do you know any Auspex? I have been meaning to learn it but neglected to talk with the right people. The sewers.. enlightened me as to what I will be facing in my unlife and being able to hear and see beyond what is normal is something I would like to possess."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Very well," Asa replied, with only a moment of thought. He stood.

"I shall show you how to enhance your senses to see in the dark, hear the wings of a fly, smell and feel the ink on paper," he elaborated, offering his hand to seal the deal.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph takes the Prince's hand with a small smile. I hope this doesn't back fire. Forcing any nervousness down, time to grow up.

"At your convenience Lord. Aside from my studies and any duties I will be picking up shortly I have time."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow waves a dismissive hand at Joseph's statement. "Now that you are Sworn, your schedule is your own to make. I may be coming to you from time to time for decisions on the good of the covenent and you will be expected to assist when we have Dragon gatherings, but other then that your time is spent how you choose it now. No one has the right to dictate otherwise."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Excellent, we will speak of this later, and I will leave you and the Oracle to your privacy," Asa replied to Joseph.

"Oracle,"
    he said, with a nod of respect, preparing to leave. After a moment, he nodded to Joseph, the soon-to-be Sworn, as well.

If nothing further is said to stop him, he leaves.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Have a good evening Sir." Joseph replies with a nod of his head to the Prince.

He waits to see if Shadow wanted anything before taking his leave of the Chapter House as well.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow gives Joseph a polite farewell, having nothing more to add.

And so the Dragons leave to their tasks, the Brood and the Blade both locked away in the basements, locked away, harmless...waiting.

End Scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread