Watch
61 - 66
DISPLAYED
THREADID

A good defense...

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Mattthew calls after Morgan, "We run in packs, it's our nature. You'll need to choose one when you're ready. Fremont park is nuetral ground; you can meet others of us there once you've taken a few days to come to terms with the changes. And whatever you do, stay on this side of the river. The werewolves on the other side believe our kind is only worthy of death or forced conversion."

Vinny watches as Matthew calls after Morgan with a bemused look on his face.

"Well, that could have gone worse," he offers to the Alpha, taking a drag on his smoke. "True, not by much, but still. So, you think he'll survive a week?"

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"Hard to say how long he'll last. I certainly hope so. But it could always go a lot worse. Any First Change that doesn't attract a slew of human attention is a success."

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"Good point. We can only hope he don't get all curious and take a trip over the river. New pup, unprepared and alone? Man, they'd have a field day." Vincent finishes his smoke and then puts it out under his shoe. "Seems like we've saved another nuzusul from yet another rampage. We should get together more often, outside such encounters. Share stories. I bet you've seen plenty of weird shit in your time."

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew nods. "Trust me, I've seen my fair share. And you're right, we should catch up some time. Until then."

After a quick glance around, he resumes Urhan form and lopes off into the night.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

End scene

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.