Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Sold?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

James frowns, folding his arms. "I bumped into him, I was just scouting around outside that old building, seeing if any homeless had seen anyone going in or out, I didn't pick anything useful up.

Anyway, he came by then, and I raised what had happened in the warehouse, I wanted to dicuss it and hopefully straighten it out, but he just flat out ignored me. I've not seen him since."

Alison Yates

Presence ••• (Confident)
    Striking Looks•• (Alluring)
    Primal Urge ••
    Purity •••
    Glory ••
    Iron Stamina •
    Urhan

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alison considered James' words for a moment. "Hm. That's odd. I hope he isn't letting that get to him. I was only hard on him because I was trying to keep all of you as safe as possible and you all weren't exactly making things easy for me. I've had two die on me already I really don't want to lose you two as well. We should try and find him and talk about it. I think he is a pretty stand up guy, he just made a silly mistake."

She remember what James had called her out for. "Go ahead and start your sandwich shop if you can. I'll help out if I'm able, but I'm pretty busy with work, classes, and you all. Still trying to get into law enforcement you know."
    [COLOR="#8B4513"]Alison Yates | Rahu, Blood Talon
    Presence ••• (Confident) | Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Purity ••• | Glory ••

Health 8/8 [][][][][][][][] | Willpower 6/6

James nods, bowing his head. "Thanks, I'll get started." He starts to hea off, then glances back at Alison with a smile. "If we find him, it might do the three of us some good to have a night together, a few drinks and such, but in any case, I'll see you son and take care."

He turns to head off.

End scene?

End scene.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2