61 - 68
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Meeting of the Packs

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah watches the others talk with a sense of detachment. He felt lucky now, to have been found and taken in by an established pack. The thought of starting a pack with other noobs was terrifying. An established hierarchy works well with his mind.

Now he wants more nachos but doesn't move as he really doesn't want to be called out for an opinion.

Firebringer

PRE

Finally, Matthew decides that the silence has stretched on more than long enough. "We're agreed then. Is there any other business to discuss?"

Bull Rush
    Bull Rush

PRE

"I've got nothing." Bull Rush adds. Time to get out of here, and back to his own territory.

Vinny nods to Starseeker and walks back to drop down next to Jeremiah and picks up the empty bowl, looking to the youngest member of the Sworn with playful hatred, shaking his head slightly.

"If this meeting wasn't so serious, I'd kick your ass," he whispers, smiling with very white teeth.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah looks at Vinny with a sly smile and just shrugs. "This damn metabolism." He whispers back, tapping his gut with a finger. Jeremiah looks from Vinny to the gathered wolves and whispers. "I expected something more...feral than this."

L

Since nothing else seems to going on I'll be closing this scene tomorrow.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent looked from Jeremiah with a smile out to the gathered wolves and sighed.

How did it go from one extreme to the other?

He picked up his drink and stood, holding it high to the other packs.

"May Luna guide your paws safely home," Vinny said, keeping the smile on his face despite the fact his heart had dropped. Or had it gone? Who knew.

One thing was for sure. The Sworn would have to get their shit together otherwise they could be a target for more than just Pure, Magath and Ridden. No, they could be wolf-food.

L

End Scene

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7