Watch

Tea and Cake, Possibly Death

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Thank you Oracle." Joseph says following her. Hopefully this safe won't be very heavy or Joseph gets to show just why some Disciplines are useful.

Shaodw enters her library and pulls a number of books off a back shelf. She hadn't found a secure place to put the safe since she'd moved in. There weren't enough hidey holes in the house that she could find. She'd either have to create one herself, or forgo the safe. She'd decided to hang on to it in case someone else needed it or she finally decided to have a secure place built for it.

She pulls it forward and drags it off the shelf, the wood bowing underneath it's weight and turns back to look at Joseph. "It is a bit heavy I would need assistence getting it moved but I do not know if you have that kind of strength. If not, I will help you get it down to the basement."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max slips out behind Asa as the other Dragons go to deal with the safe. He'd had quite enough of the sword, and apparently had other matters to attend to. He checks his voice mail, then sighs. He's already calling Culler back as Samantha opens the door of the car for him.*

Scene ends. Joseph can start a Havens thread to study the knife whenever he's ready.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread