Watch
21 - 23
DISPLAYED
Used Book Sale

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry shrugs, taking a brief look out the window, possibly making sure no other unwanted flying visitors are around. "They took a box with them. Somethijng important enough for them to risk staying in gun sights a while longer. But their departure wasn't exactly prepared and planned. If they want the books, I want them to find them right here. It gives us a starting point if they come back here." And from there? Well, there were a few options. But finding a strating point was always the rub. Sympathetic materials were always useful, but dangerous.

Speaking of which, Henry looks around for something to scrape off the new white stain on the table. Of course he could use it, but that wasn't why he was here. He considered keeping the bird shit, briefly. But no. Too much at stake if it was ever stolen. No, the thing was going in a random trash bin on a random street corner.

You owe me, Councilor, even if you don't know it. What's the saying? If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all?

"A box? Hmmm." Probably an artifact of some kind. Too bad.
    "Ok, Henry. I'll only take what pertains to my own researches. But eventually, the Mysterium will probably want to catalog what is here, at least. I'd imagine one of the Pentacle will want to claim this as their own Sanctum anyway."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"Thanks," he answers neutrally to Jordan's assurances. Besides, the next step was to take away anything that Sleepers might find 'interesting', and to leave only harmless materials. "They probably will," Henry replies, as though that were just a fact of life. I should be so lucky. Willworkers that make it easy to keep track of them. What next, Seer forehead tattoos? "But until then," he continues, "I'm making my own use of this place." Besides, who in their right mind would settle in a place still-living Banishers called home not too long ago?

"I'll leave you to it, then, Jordan. Just do me a favor and keep eyes on the back of your head? No telling if they might come back."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread