Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Now Without Snakes

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Swilla downs the drink in one without flinching before sliding the glass away. Taking out a $20 bill, he slips it under the glass to Mark.

"KeEp 'eM coMing."

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark finished the White Russian and poured the big man another triple. "Go easy big man, there is no way I can carry out outta here." Mark says with a smile.

Mark moved back over to the Magneticly beautiful blond, "Well I am very pleased you decided to come into The Avalon tonight." Mark says with a Small but devilish smile. "If you would be kind enough, I wasn't graced with your name."

Mark may be encapsulated by the Beauty but he is not blind. He looks over to the Health inspector to make sure he hasn't left. He also checks on Charlie and his other customers. Everyone is still sipping away. Mark Cracks open 6 beers and put them on a tray with pint glasses.

Mister Rogers checks out the two new arrivals and goes back to his inspection. When Mark looks over, he sees the old coot muttering to himself next to a wall. Either that, or he's having a conversation with an invisible person. But that's just crazy.

S
    Sandman

She laughed and held out her hand to the bartender.

"oh well I can't pull off the mysterious beauty card am I? My name is Cassandra Dawes. It's a pleasure to make your aquaintance."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Having concluded other business of the night, Asa returned to Avalon. He came in the back entrance, taking a few moments to see the progress of the Harpy's handiwork towards Court, as well as to avoid any line or crowd up front. Despite the 'incident', business remained steady, the hallmark of a true institution of entertainment.

As he considers the decorations, Olivette returns, with one of the waitresses. An exchange is made as his ghoul passes over the young woman in return for his briefcase, then silently disappears. The short hall fills with soft sounds; whispers, laughter, the rustle of clothing, wordless sounds that mingle in a a wet, breathy duet.

From the back hallways he appears, impeccably dressed in Brioni and smiling. His cheeks have a slight flush to them from the recent excitement. A pause, as Asa feels predators; one familiar, one not. Eyes sweep the bar, pausing twice, before looking for Markos.

[banner]asa[/banner]

Fill 'er up.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark Bows to the Hand and kisses it politely. "Miss Dawes. I am honored." Mark says and smiles selling the part of being in front of royalty. He is playing around and ... Hope she isn't as uptight as Regina...

Mark Decides that he has seen the old bastard whispering to himself enough and needs to bring in some help just to be sure all is copasetic. He takes out his cellphone and sends a text. Mark sadly doesn't have any direct Mekhet contacts beside Ishani and he doesn't want to go right to the Prince's woman but he may not have a choice.

"Excuse me Miss Dawes I need to send a quick message."

Just as Markos moves to send the text he sees the Prince walk in. Markos walks over to the Prince and keeping a safe distance, waits to be recognized and called over.

"remember the library fool..."

S
    Sandman

She accepted the kiss on her hand without objection. Then she switched the hand the glass was in as she felt another much stronger beast. One that sent chills up her spine and made her not want to turn and face it.

To find it's owner all she had to do was follow Mark with her eyes to see who he keyed in on. This was probably somebody relatively important she was sure. Crossing her legs at the ankles as she shifted her position to turn slowly on the stool to look at just who it was that had caught Mark's interest and such obedient behavior.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa's eyes lingered on the large man, studying him for a few moments as Markos finished... whatever it was that Markos was doing.

At least there's no boyfriend, this time.

As the Daeva moved away, Asa realized that the second predator was the pretty one in white.

Probably even more than pretty, if I liked blonds.

The dress reminded him of the long-gone Yves St. Laurent, which was, in it's own small way, interesting.

Unfortunately, there was a larger concern; that being to discern whether the hulking mass at the bar was on a tear, or possibly an agent of Set's performing a follow-up inspection.

"How's business?"
    he asked, approaching the bar and speaking to Markos in a friendly tone.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

M
    Markos Connelly

God please don't screw this up Markie...

"Very good Sir," Mark says to the Prince with his trademark flashing smile, "Mr. Clarke may I introduce the Encapsulating Miss Cassandra Dawes."

Once the Introductions are out of the Way Mark says, "There is one small issue Sir. A health inspector is here. I contacted Ms. Crassus to see to him" Mark says gesturing to Mr. Rodgers. "I was also about to contact someone with Very good vision to help him. In the last few minutes He seems to be intently looking for something in that corner." Mark leans forward on the bar a bit and speaks quietly "He also has a tendency to talk to himself, mutter really as if carrying on a coversation with no one."

Mark then sees that the Giant of a man's glass is empty and says, "Excuse me sir, refills are needed." Mark says and moves over to the big man, "Hey Boss, you need another drink?" Mark says with his joveal happy work voice.

Swilla looks up to Mark.

"i sAid keEp 'eM cOminG," he growls with a voice that has been sucking on glass. "And i AiN't yoUr bOss."

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.