Ended
Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
E Tenebrous Unum

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    D
    Divinity

After the momentary silence, which she seemed to enjoy, she finally tilted her head and spoke again, curious about exactly what she would find here.

"I assume the Freehold operates as most standard seasonal-based ones do? Or is there something I should know about how the politics work here?"

L

"Yes." His mantle swirled just a bit as he answered, almost as if it sought to remind her of its presence in response the question. "Though the Sovereigns have been shaken up a bit recently, Spring and Summer's at least. The past year has been an eventful one." And it didn't really look as though that would be changing anytime soon.

L

Rick's phone chirped in his pocket as he walked. Flipping it open, he sighed slightly in relief while reading the message. After tapping out a quick reply he flipped it closed, but kept it in hand instead of slipping it back into his pocket. He thought he might be getting a response soon, perhaps.

D
    Divinity

She took another moment to think about that, eyes darting to some of the storefronts they passed. She was still getting a feel for the town.

"Can we exchange contact information and agree to meet up again soon?"

L

"Sounds good." Rick exchanged the contact info with her quick, then sent off another reply as his phone chirped at him again. "Well, I've got something I have to take care of. See you around." And with that the Airtouched turned to make his way towards McKinley Park. There were a few things he wanted to grab before meeting with Marcus at Harry's.

Rick Exits the Scene

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.