Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Xian He's Little Shop of Horrors?

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo thinks for a couple minutes, weighing the options in his head, before finally answering. "Where is it, if you know?" He asks.

Enzo waited for the answer before he would make a choice.

"A group of thieves, I believe," he begins befoer adding, "a rival actually hired them, if you can believe the audacity!" He ducks under the counter and pulls out a map of Sacramento, scanning the streets.

"Here," he points to with long fingers, small white feathers coming from the hem of his sleeve. "This is where he usually trades from."

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

"How secure is the place, if you know?" Enzo asks, at the moment, he Desired this, and he would have it. He'd also make some calls and see if anyone was down for a little trip. Maybe he'd get lucky.

"He is a businessman, my friend. I can only guess that it is as secure as he can afford. How are you with a lockpick?"

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

"Not amazing, but I can get the job done." Enzo says with a sly smile. "If not, I got some friends who might be able to help." He says, voice calm.

He'd have to call Al-Adin, anyone as agile as he was was bound to be able to help, and maybe NF, though he doubted Nightfall would help. The guy didn't seem to like him all that much, but maybe the Orchestra night helped.

"Excellent!" Xian He replied before standing straight. "What you are seeking is a simple book but one that has a cover that is crafted from a house cat's fur. It apparently judges all it touches. How ironic!"

Kharn

"Thank you, Xian He, if all goes well, next time we meet I will have it for you." He says, making a mental note of its description.

He really hoped he, and any others who would roll with him, could pull this off. "Would it be possible to cut a deal for whoever assists me? As incentive to ensure we get this done? It is afterall, something that involves lawbreaking..." He says, and while his tone is casual, he hopes his social grace will con the man into hooking himself and those who accompany him, up with a good deal.

"Of course, of course!" he squawks, beak clicking quickly. "I would be indebted so."

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

"Well, I must get moving then, I would like to do this as quickly as possible." Enzo says with a smile, knowing the idea of getting the book back so soon would probably excite the merchant.

He heads towards the door and with a final smile to Xian He, he says. "I will see you soon, my friend."

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread