Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
121 - 124
DISPLAYED
For One Night Only....

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
    M
    Mysantheral

Even Kathrine, covering from the singing as she are, sits up and take notice at Nightfall's singing and ends up staring slack-jawed in his direction until he walks out the door. After a few moments she shake her head, trying to clear it, and shoots Karma a glance. "Is it wrong for me to want to ravage him for that...?"

The complete and utter rudeness of the Spring Queen and her friend strikes Karma speechless for a moment.

No wonder things are going to hell.

She finally tears her eyes away from the door and brings them to meet Kathrine's, a smile corssing her feral features. "No, it's not. I had the same reaction. I suppose thats why he left as suddenly as he did. Then again, Nightfall has always been........untouchable? I guess thats a good word for it."

She stands and looks around at the now nearly empty bar. "Well I suppose the party is over since everyone just decided to run out the door. I should get home. I think I have some things to do there."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

M
    Mysantheral

Kathrine smile as she downs the remains of her soft drink before getting up and stretching before looking around once more as if expecting things she'd rather not face. Once she's satisfied she drops a few coins on the counter before looking at Karma. "Untouchable you say? Fill him up with enough alcohol and I'd guess you can go and grope him as much as you want."

With a chuckle she walks towards the door herself, speaking over her shoulder. "Unless you happen to have a Indiana Jones movie or some Scooby-Doo episodes, in which case I'll not give you a choice, I suppose this is where we part way. Have a good night, don't let monster in the closet get you."

End Scene

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Closed Thread