Watch
31 - 39
DISPLAYED
Gangrel Clan Meeting.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean laughs when Peter suggests that he and Lori slug it out over the Priscus position.

"Fuck that. Priscus Lori has a better ring to it than Priscus Sean."

Grinning at Lori he replies "Congrats babe. You know I've got your back."

A
    Ayla

“I don’t really know who you are, but if you want to be Priscus then go for it. If you seem to be the sort of girl who has my interests in mind then you will have my support. If not then you can go eat a big bag of dicks. But either way, I don’t care if you have the title.” Casey tells her, shrugging. The clan didn’t really seem that organized as it was anyway, and the young monster wasn’t about to go tossing herself in front of any busses for some girl she didn’t know. If this girl proved she going to do shit for Casey and maybe the rest of the savages then she would give her support; until then it was just a fancy Latin word.

Lori smiles, "excellent, its settled then." Turning to Peter she asks, "so, did His Majesty give you his contact information so we could tell him the good news?"

Peter chuckles when Charlie mentions Sean and Lori fighting it out. The newer Gangrel likely doesn't know that the two of them run around together, and the two fighting is highly unlikely, near as Pete can tell.

To the new Priscus, he replies, "I can get ahold of him. Considering he sent me the letter to call the meeting, I figure I should report in that we complied. That being said, the new Priscus of Savages should probably touch base. I can give you the Prince's contact info that I have."

Peter takes a moment, giving said info to his new Priscus, content in the simple fact that it's not him.

"Ok, this is the part where you say 'meeting adjourned,' or 'dismissed,' or at the very least 'get the fuck away from me.'"

Lori was surprised but pleased at Sean's decision, they've had more than a few disagreements in the past but they're encounters have slowly become more pleasant.

After she took down the information Peter had for her she grumbles, "eloquent, as always, but I'm not quite through here."

Addressing the gathering she says, "I know we don't know each other that well but I'd like that to change. I want to represent the clan the best I can and I can't do that if we stay strangers. So, I'm giving you all my contact information and trusting that you all have the clan's integrity in mind. We may have lost some integral members but we are still strong. You can reach me at (###-####). You're all free to go - if there's nothing further anyone would like to discuss."

With nothing left to say, Charlie nods to Lori and congratulates his new Priscus. He gives her his contact information as well as to everyone else in the group and walks back to his car.

"What can I say," Peter responds to the new Priscus's chide. "I try."

Peter does make a point of taking down Lori's contact information, saving it in his phone as 'Lori - PoS', then taking Charlie's as well, before sticking it back in his pocket and getting ready to go. "Charlie, good to meet you. Casey, you as well." Turning to Sean, he simply nods his head. "Sean."

Pleasantries finished, he addresses the new Priscus one last time. "I'll contact the Prince so he doesn't think I didn't come through, then you can do whatever it is Priscuses and Princes do. Maybe croquet or something. Congrats."

With that, Peter starts to head out into the night.

"Ahhh, back to the important things in unlife..." he mutters, still quite pleased he was not, in fact, it.

A
    Ayla

“Um, if any of you need to reach me, I guess you can get a hold of me at XXX-XXX-XXXX any time you need to. And congratulations or what ever. But if no one else has anything else for me tonight, I need to go find a stray dog or something to munch on.” Casey tells the pack as she leans against a tree and waits.

Congratulations to the new Priscus. Scene ends. Don't forget to do Status for each other, and don't forget to consult the helpful Status table.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread