Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 99
DISPLAYED
Meeting the Seneschal

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Rahyna looks at the two men and stands back up "Well if that is truly the case of what happened this evening then I must agree with Reeve Culler that the small break in protocal was a better thing than a total breech of the Masquerade therefore I will let this go but in the future I would ask that both of you are more careful." Rahyna paces the room a bit "I would still like you Michael to stay the night so that you fully back in control before you are out and about in the city once more but as of tomarrow night you may consider yourself acknowledged within the city." she turns her attnetion to Arnold "You are more than welcome to stay as well Reeve we have plenty of room if you have need for the coming day of a place to rest."

Rahyna sighs and turns back to Michael not really wanting to do the next part again this night "Do I need to go over the laws of the city with you or has the Reeve informed you of our laws?"

Arnold pulls back the sleeve of his coat, revealing a thick wrist covered in gray skin, and ropy veins. Also, a wristwatch. He takes a look at it, and then looks back to Rahyna.

"I appreciate the offer very much, but I should get back to the Avalon. I don't trust those Kine and I want the Prince's club run right. I will take you up on your hospitality should I ever find myself in the neighborhood at dawn."

He takes a step toward the door, then bows slightly to Rayna. "Thank you for understanding."

Straightening he looks to Michael, smiling slightly "Like I told you, don't be afraid to return to Avalon. I promise that we'll receive you better next time."

"Until next time, goodnight to you both."

Arnold tips his hat and leaves the room, exiting the Chapter House and getting into his vehicle. He drives off, back to the Avalon.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

"Thank you," Michael says with a slight nod of a bow. He wasn't sure whether use a title, last name, or first, so he just used a pronoun. Got to love a useful pronoun.
    He readdressed Rahyna "I haven't been informed of the laws." Or if he had he hadn't been paying attention. The tiles on the ceiling had been very interesting at the time.

"Thank you for your help this evening Reeve if you have any other information on this unknown kindred in the city please let me know." she smiles as she leaves then turns back to Michael and for the second time this evening Rahyna gives a blank look into the air and spouts a rehearsed rendition of the city rules verbatim

"These are the Laws as dictated by our Prince, other then the three Traditions that are followed in all cities.
    • The Masquerade is the Law and will be kept.
    • Childer will not be sired without permission.
    • The destruction of a Kindred's property will be met with grave consequences.
    • Death to a Kindred by the hands of another Kindred is forbidden, unless it is by the hands of the Reeve or Hounds.
    • No Kindred Shall charge boons to direct new members of the city to the people they need to speak with to get acknowledged within the city limits.
    • Attendance to court is mandatory failure to make court shall cause the loss of all rights within the city and the individual will again need to be presented to the Prince.
    Feeding Laws
    A Moratorium has been placed on the feeding from, ghouling or the intentional death of:
    DO NOT TOUCH ORDER ON
    POLICE OFFICERS
    FIRE FIGHTERS
    EMERGENCY MEDICAL TEAMS (EMTs)
    ALL HOSPITAL EMPLOYEES
    This includes otherwise interfering with the lives of these peoples. If it is found that you fail to follow this rule, your punishment will be swift, dramatic and public. The mark of shame will then follow you for TEN YEARS."

she smiles as she finishes the rules "Now do you have any further questions for me this evening?"

"Nope," he said almost automatically.
    "Nothing comes to mind," he said again, a little more formally.

"Very well, then you may make yourself at home for the rest of the evening." she smiles at him "If you need anything else from me please let me know I will be just down the hall in my room."

That's not an invitation, he told his instincts.
    "Thank you. I'll try not to impose anymore than I already have."

"Then have a good evening Michael" Rahyna turns to leave she looks over her shoulder one more time and smiles "Just so you know you do have quite the lovely physique it is a shame....." her words trail off as she walks down the hall and goes into her room closing the door behind her.

Michael blinked as the door clicked shut. Fuck if she hadn't just made him want to strip again and do all sorts of things to show her just how much of a shame it was.
    Oh, she was good. There was something so very alluring about her. The way she was forbidden and the way she teased him with it. It made all sorts of fantasies to imagine.
    He lay down on the bed and closed his eyes. He softly hummed the last verses of the song and smiled as he enjoyed the rest of his evening.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread