61 - 63
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Let's try this again....with meaning

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo waits for the others to make their way across. "Go ahead Gwen, I got this." He says to her before she crosses over.

He turns to regard Jeremiah. "We're about to step into the other plan our people work with. The Hisil, the Shadow, the... spirit world. Shit's gonna be intense, but keep your head. You're a wolf, a apex predator, you fear nothing. When we get in there, I want you to stick close to me, I'll watch your back." Mateo says, and its an almost fatherly or brotherly tone from him.

"Now this... is gonna feel wierd." He says, grabbing Jeremiah by the shoulder, he lets himself slip, abeit shakily, and his spirit slowing fades from the Mortal world, into the Spirit, taking Jeremiah with him.

roll to cross

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah barely has time to nod before the world goes grey scale, flips upside and inside out then rights itself and he finds himself standing somewhere.

"holy shit...."

L

Mateo's pathfinding pulls his pack from the material world they know well to the bizarre and inhospitable world of the Spirits. The things you had to do for a totem...

To be Continued Here

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7