Ended
Watch

Coming in from the Cold

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    G
    Grey_Devil

Someone answered the phone, Azmi started in immediately, attempting to keep his voice above the background noise generated by the club's music.

"Hello, Mr. Staley? My name is Mr. Kormaz, ,I was directed to you by a mutual acquaintance named Mac. He indicated that my friend and I should arrange a meeting with you."

G
    Grey_Devil

"Well then perhaps we have been very lucky without timing. I need to make a quick stop, but we should be there shortly. Then we can more formally become acquainted."

Azmi put down the phone, quickly scrawling an address onto his small notepad before folding it up.

"We have an appointment now with someone who can get us situated. I need to make a stop at my rental car though, pick up a few things."

Azmi slowly got up from the table, waiting for Casey before heading towards the exit.

A
    Ayla

“Alright,” Casey says, following the monster. She wondered whose vehicle they would be taking, or if the appointment was nearby. The girl finds it hard to so quickly leave the club without first having at least sampled one of the young bodies inside, but first things first. "is it far from here? The appointment?"

Following Azmi outside, she trails the man to his rental car.

G
    Grey_Devil

Azmi found the noise outside much more tolerable then the music within the club. If he was human, he probably would be trying to clean out his ears to balance out the sound difference between the two, but instead he made purposefully towards the rental car not far away.

He slid the keys from his pocket and spent a moment absent mindedly looking at the remote control that now came with these conveniences. He grumbled to himself that they had complicated a simple process of unlocking something for convenience, but quickly noted the trunk release, causing the car to miraculously open the trunk without his touch.

Azmi had been told how it functioned, radio waves or some such nonsense, but still found himself slightly amused by his ability to remotely control his car.

He arrived at the trunk a few steps ahead of his compatriot, lifting the trunk lid up high enough to access the plastic carry case concealed inside. He felt his hand steady as he reached inside the case, the quick pop of the clip holding it closed music to his ears. He quickly removed a pair of daggers, sliding them into the back of his pants and a pair of Yatagan, Turkish short swords, obfuscating them from view before closing the trunk and heading towards the car door.

Azmi turned to Casey “Ms. Madison if you could take a seat in the passenger seat; I believe it is only a short distance away and the GRS should show us where it is.”

Feel free to start a new thread whenever you're ready

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.