Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 46
DISPLAYED
A few questions....(OPEN)

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

"Certainly," Circe says to Joseph.

"How you get there will be up to you, Mr. Hartman and anyone else who accompanies you," Circe replies to Cassandra. "I can provide you with contact information for the Circle in your destination, so you can inform them when you expect to arrive, but beyond that, I leave the matter in your capable hands."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Excuse me for a few moments so I can call Shadow then." With that Joseph walks some feet away and makes a call.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cassandra silently watched Joseph walk away to make his call. There was a lot about this that could happen quicker, but it seemed the prince had made his choice. So hard to snap the chains that command, But they are needed this place... For now."

Cassandra turned back to Circe, face completely devoid of any emotion. "Easier ways for their desires to be unlocked. They want a challenge for what they want?"

"There is something to be gained through challenges," Circe says. "Tribulation brings enlightenment."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph hangs up his phone and walks back to Circe and Cassandra.

"Unfortunately I will not be able to travel at this time. The Ordo has business they want me to look into."

"Very well then," Circe says. "I wish you well with your business. Turning to Cassie, she says "I assume you will find something to keep busy with."

End Scene

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread