Ended
Watch

A night on the town

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon smiles some, yeah I know what getting used feels like , he looked at his phone kinda curious about Markos and shrugged to himself not sure where he should go or do.

Akim Swith nods at the other Kindred, excuses himself, and leaves the bar.

a
    acidrica

Sarah tilted her head at Akim's departure, but otherwise didn't object. She turned back to Deacon as she slipped the piece of paper into her pants pocket.

"Thank you again. I think I'll go look up this place. Hopefully I'll see you later." She gave him a smile and a slight bow.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon smiled and bowed his head to her, "Yes, good luck on your journey." He takes out the book again and writes down his number, "And if you need anything I'll try to help out as best I could." Handing the number to her.

a
    acidrica

"I truly appreciate it," she said as she took the number. "I was worried. Not so much now." She slipped his number into her pocket with the other and bowed her head again. "Farewell."

She turned and left, walking perhaps a little too quickly as she weaved through the crowd towards the exit.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon got up and followed Sarah, leaving the money for his drink under his glass as he pushed it onto the lowered part of the bar. He left and looked around and just walked off.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist chuckled softly as they reached the door, pausing to let Ciara decide if she wanted to stay or join her.

"My name is not associated with the Claire no. But it is an excellent hotel and I assure you that if my name was linked to it, I would be proud for it."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods, watching the two other Kindred proceed her out of the bar.* Ahh, I see. Well then, I suppose I shall defer to your sense of taste in such matters. *She reaches out, pulling the door open for the Daeva.* Lead the way, I am sure you know the lay of the land here better than I.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled, but refrained from commenting. Instead she stepped outside and waiting for Ciara to join her, then headed to the Claire.

They had an entire evening in which Ciara would be able to learn Twist's tastes.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Ciara Maskelyne

Close thread

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread