Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
Looking for Work

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

"You were sent to Sacramento to kill the Prince." Arnold corrects

He doesn't seem angry, perhaps a bit disappointed "Why did you omit that? Did you think that the keeper of the Law in this city did not yet know? This makes you difficult to trust, of course. How is one to know that you are not still loyal to your original mission?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

S
    Steven

Elanah again does not hesitate "Sir, If I may, I was sent to Sacramento to kill an accountant who stole a large amount of Diamonds. I was unaware of any political situations at that time. When My sire ordered me to Get close to the Ordo Dracul, I deduced that it was to gather information and if it came to it to strike against the Prince. I refused to do so out of Loyalty to two men who showed me Kindness and treated me as an equal. I have been spoken too about this issue by The Lady Harpy, Hound Malevich and His Majesty. All of which believe that I am honest."

Elanah pauses for a moment before saying, "I hold no loyalty to my Sire and never did. My reason for staying under his employ was for the opportunity to end is Requiem. He embraced me against my will, Scarred me and Raped me before twisting me into a tool for him."

"But you are loyal, or so you claim."

Arnold is quiet for a few more moments, looking at her, before saying "I will be on the committee that judges whether or not you are worthy to join our numbers. I will be taking our conversation tonight into consideration then."

His tone is completely neutral, it's impossible for Elanah to tell whether that's a good or bad thing.

"I wish you luck with your financial issue." He gathers up a stack of papers, absently tapping it on the desk to line up the edges and asking "Was there anything else?"

S
    Steven

"No Sir, Thank you sir." Elanah gave a polite bow and, if dismissed, left the office and the sundown. Her face as Cold and blank as Slate as she did.

Before she leaves Arnold adds "When you see Mister Malevich deliver a message for me. The message is: 'It would be good to see him sometime.' I would appreciate it."

Arnold nods in response to her bow "Goodnight, Miss Uziel."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.