Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Catching up over Coffee

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Sally Romanov

"Joseph, Everything you told me well be kept private. The only reason I asked you about James and the others was that if you had joined a Pack I was not going to try to recruit you away from them. That would be... Improper." Sally sipped at her coffee and nibbled at her toast for a few, very long, minutes in silence. "So what do you think Joseph, would you like to meet Matthew?"

Now that I think about it, it would have been a clearer indication of trust if I hadn't brought it up again...Live and learn...

Joesph let the silence hang there, content to ponder for a moment. He already knew what his answer to Sally's question was, but it was always good to stop and think for a moment. He found his feet beating out a soft tempo on the floor and breathed more deeply, steadying himself. Once Sally was finished with her toast he spoke again.

"If Matthew will have me then I would be honored to meet him and the rest of your family." He was grinning again as he thought about New Years Eve when James told him he was drumming in Shadow Seeker territory. It would be good to meet them, even if they recognized his scent.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Fantastic." Sally said with a clap of her hands. Sally takes out her cellphone and calls Matthew.

S
    Sally Romanov

After Sally finishes her conversation she hangs up the phone and looks to Joseph, "Come on Joseph, you have an interview." She says with a smile as she gets up, pays for the coffee "Well you coming?" Sally asked

"Yeah...although I forgot my resume." He slid out of the booth and left a penny by the cash register as he followed Sally out the door. He was sure he had heard people talking casually in the kitchen so he didn't suspect anything beyond a bad case of terrible service...

S
    Steven

<<End Scene>>

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.