DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow closes her eyes, a pained expression coming across her features. If she does this then she is directly opposing the man who has been her Master for nearly three thousand years. Her stomach knots itself into a tight ball.

I will not become a pawn to White.

"I am sorry Charlynn, but I have already accepted Prince Clarke as my Master here. We are a long way from Egypt and dispite what Oracle White might think, his reach is simply not that long anymore. I have been around since before your great-grandparents were in diapers. It is time I chose my own Master. And I have done that."

She opens her eyes and looks at the childe of a man she hates. "I will set up your meeting as you have requested and I will follow any orders you give that do not directly oppose any Prince Clarke may give me. But know that he is the one I have pledged my loyalty to."

Charlynn raises an eyebrow at Shadow "You seem to be under the assumption that we have a choice in this matter." Sighing again she looks at Shadow in the eye "Now as I have said please give your Prince a call and let us take all this unpleasantness to him and be done with it."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow shakes her head. "I do not think you understand Charlynn. You have to give me a choice. You see, if I accept your position as my new Master, then the Prince may not take kindly to that, which may put you in danger. He has the power here, not Oracle White. This is his domain and what he says is law. So, this will be deicded after you inform him of why you are here."

She stands and moves to leave the room but pauses at the door. "I do not think anyone has claimed this room if you would like it. I will let you know when the Prince can see you."

She opens the door and makes her way back into the hall, pulling out her phone as she moves.

Charlynn stands and watches Shadow leave the room shaking her head but lets her go with out any other word they can always continue this conversation after speaking with the prince.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread