Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

To Find the Wyrm's Path

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    L

"I assumed as much, one thing that I have learned in my Requiem is force of will seems to be the most dependable way to restrain the beast." He was interested though, Merges Sorcery was about manipulating the beast. Control Rage a ritual in which one leashed it. It would be interesting to see how its methods compared to the Ordo Dracul's, hopefully the two would be similar enough that studies of them might overlap. "Thank you for taking the time to speak with me Oracle Shadow. Is there anything else you need, or want, to go over with me?"

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow thinks about this for a moment before shaking her head. "No, not at this time. There will be other things to go over once you have been accepted. For now, I will speak to the other members and see what they say."

She stands and stretches, giving him a smile. "I offer you the chance to stay and peruse the Chapter House if you wish. The libraries are off limits until your acceptence however."

L

Wilhelm stands along with Shadow, suppressing an expression of mild curiosity as she stretched. It was something he had not often found necessary since his embrace. "A sensible precaution, and a generous offer. I believe I will decline for tonight though. Hopefully in the future I will have the opportunity for a more complete tour. And if you will excuse me, Oracle, there are a few minor matters I believe I should attend to."

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread