Watch
21 - 26
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Coffee and Thoughts

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew listens with interest as Sally explains the cards. "I'd be interested to see what the cards say about me."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Well Matthew for me to read you I first must get to know you. I am not a trickster or a caravel fortune teller. I am a Gypsy and a Wiccan Priestess. Now if you will please tell me about your self. If yo wish we could go somewhere more private so we do not need to be looking over our shoulders for members of the Herd." Sally says now sitting in the lotus position with her full attention on Matthew and the cards she is shuffling in her hand.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew breaks into a mischievous grin. "If you wish to know about me, I'll expect you to return the favor. But I would prefer privacy. Did you have somewhere specific in mind?"

S
    Sally Romanov

"I don't have an apartment anymore, lost that in the separation. I have a Motel room not far from here. If you trust me not to take advantage you." Sally says with a Playful, yet harmless smile. "And I will answer any questions you have. As I assume I am in your territory?"

Firebringer

PRE

"You are, as a matter of fact. But don't worry about it. And I think I can trust you that far. Shall we?" Matthew stands, ready to leave.

His coffee sits on the table, half-finished and forgotten.

S
    Steven

"We shall," She says as she stands and grabs her pack. She pays for the coffees and walks out with Matthew.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.